• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

TheFinalOrder said:
if jigen is back at full power, meaning two days pass, then yeah, they would lose again. especially knowing now that jigen was just having fun with them.
How so? What could he do differently that would make a difference?
Jigen would need to do something differently to win because they both know what he's capable of and have responses.

theres nothing they can do really. he is far superior in speed and ap with him having really dangerous abilities, and this chapter implied he was just having fun with them. he is just gonna porcupine the hell out of them again.

Lop222 said:
Ovrhide said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Jigen stomped them, yes, but it took him nearly zeroing out of chakra to do so at his strongest.
I mean, it's not like Naruto and Sasuke haven't been there before, Jigen certainly didn't Pull an Itachi. If they had a round 2, I bet Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't lose.
if jigen is back at full power, meaning two days pass, then yeah, they would lose again. especially knowing now that jigen was just having fun with them.
So JIgen has currently really bad stamina in 1 fight he did go zero chakra and need 2 days to recover. shoulndt this added on his profile?
with V2, yes. jigen has terrible stamina in that form. he was fine in his previous forms tho.

Hst master said:
Okay first of all portal creation can be linked to space time manipulation

And this means we should list it as Space-Time Manipulation instead of Portal Creation like all the other Portal Creation abilities why?

Like wtf?

I dunno what this is even directed at.

The fact that it affects space proves that it's space time manipulation unless u want to change the description of the pages

And Portal Creation is also an ability that affects Space. And that last part didn't even make sense.

Just because it shows a portal doesn't mean it can't also be space time manipulation when it literally fits the descriptio

And it fits Portal Creation better.

You haven't gave a reason why we should make the exception from every other Portal Creation ability on the wiki including in-verse ones and make this sole variation Space-Time Manipulation specifically other than "Well why not".

Don't put words in my mouth. No other portal in Naruto was stated to leave cracks in the air like the Karma portal.

I don't even know why u would assume that the other jutsus in Naruto would get the same ability

First of all Kamui and FTG are already listed as space time manipulation if those were the jutsus u were referencing

U kee saying that it fits portal creation better but you're just saying that because it looks like a portal my guy. It also fits the description of space time manipulation and dimensional travel which means we give them all 3 abilties

So JIgen has currently really bad stamina in 1 fight he did go zero chakra and need 2 days to recover. shoulndt this added on his profile?

Possibly but this is if Jigen doesn't absorb any chakra and it's only for his Otsutsuki form

Don't put words in my mouth. No other portal in Naruto was stated to leave cracks in the air like the Karma portal.

I'm not, I'm saying why does this matter against every other Portal on the wiki.

I don't even know why u would assume that the other jutsus in Naruto would get the same ability

Again what is this even directed at? Portal Creation is a ability that affects space.

First of all Kamui and FTG are already listed as space time manipulation if those were the jutsus u were referencing

Funny cuz I looked on Minato's Page and Obito's and only Kamui is. FTG is listed as Teleportation, Barrier Creation and for some reason Portal Creation even though he never made a portal with it.

U kee saying that it fits portal creation better but you're just saying that because it looks like a portal my guy. It also fits the description of space time manipulation and dimensional travel which means we give them all 3 abilties

>You're only saying that cuz it looks like a portal.

Because that's all it's shown or seen? Portal Creation again covers all 3 of those as well. They're no deserving of the other 2 than every single character that can make a portal on the wiki. And you've still given no proof other than "The Space" When the page for Portal Creation covers that. At best it'd be dimensional travel as well, but there's no way they're getting Space-Time Manipulation just for making a portal. Portal Creation does not grant Space-Time Manipulation. It's the other way around.

if jigen is back at full power, meaning two days pass, then yeah, they would lose again. especially knowing now that jigen was just having fun with them. How so? What could he do differently that would make a difference?
Jigen would need to do something differently to win because they both know what he's capable of and have responses.

theres nothing they can do really. he is far superior in speed and ap with him having really dangerous abilities, and this chapter implied he was just having fun with them. he is just gonna porcupine the hell out of them again.

I disagree. Sasuke already could react to Jigen and via Steam Release, Jigen's Speed and strength advantage is out the window. His Ant-man tactics won't work because they know what to expect in detail. And with knowledge of his fighting style and tactics, his Rods will not connect as well.

Your saying Jigen was just having fun is irrelevant when he had to go full strength and nearly 0 out of chakra. So....It doesn't change anything.

naruto still yet to use boil release unrivalled strength and full rsm and ashura avatar

probably we will never see them again

Omimi said:
naruto still yet to use boil release unrivalled strength and full rsm and ashura avatar
probably we will never see them again
In the Anime, when Naruto fought Momoshiki, in looked something similiar to an unrivaled strength.

all i know is when naruto and sasuke pull back up on momshiki its finna be crazy

and yeah i wish naruto would use the ashura avatar again, hell summon ma and pa and use sound genjutsu lol

Kidkinsey said:
all i know is when naruto and sasuke pull back up on momshiki its finna be crazy
and yeah i wish naruto would use the ashura avatar again, hell summon ma and pa and use sound genjutsu lol
Momoshiki is dead. Are you talking about Jigen?

@Damage Since calcing KE with for wood style is not accepted, would we be able to calc it for Lifting Strength? I calced a good lifting feat for Hashirama, and I wanted to calc Obito raising the God Tree.

@Wrath of Itachi; I'm not sure about that since letting the Juubi transform into the God Tree doesn't seem to really require any effort / exertion on Obito's part.

It would also still require scaling a size for the God Tree. I'm currently working on settling some revisions that might help with that.

We would need a Size for the God Tree regardless since we have a few calcs that rely on it. He had to activate the transformation which requires chakra to do.

Mindovin said:
Generally. Like, is Shino and Konohamaru's calc usable for SM Naruto?
They're not currently used for that.

In my opinion they should not be used for scaling the Naruto characters since they originate from filler anime episodes.

Mindovin said:
Do we accept scaling from Boruto feats/calcs etc. to Naruto currently?
It depends on the feats

Like if they are averages we use them. Like the average speed for Jonins which are done by Shino and Konohomaru would scale to the Jonin in Naruto because it's the average ofc.

But if the characters themselves are strong and considered special they wouldn't scale. Like Boruto doesn't scale to genin Naruto just because he is a genin nor does Sarada scale to Sakura

There are lots of things to consider when scaling the new gen to the old gen like lots of statements for different characters

Damage3245 said:
They're not currently used for that.

In my opinion they should not be used for scaling the Naruto characters since they originate from filler anime episodes.
Except they are not filler because the anime is canon.

Regardless we should not backscale them.

AstralKing7 said:
Also what filler lol
Filler is a bit of a nebulous term - and I don't want to go into an argument about it on here - but I'll just say that IMO some of the arcs in the anime are filler for between the major arcs which happen in the manga. Right now the anime is really just buying time, letting the manga go ahead as much as possible, then eventually the anime will catch back up to the manga.

So that's what I meant, and that's all I'll say on that bit.

@Astral

You gotta be more considerate in how you use "Canon" in regards to the Boruto Anime. It's Supporting Canon, not Primary Canon.

And outside of the Academy Arcs, everything else is Supporting Canon in terms of Portrayal and characterization of characters.

So flat out saying it's "Canon" is a bit misleading.

Back