• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #46

I think we are getting scaling confused for Naruto.

First of all Adult Naruto>>>War arc Naruto by a lot. We should t compare an attack from war arc Naruto to adult Naruto. Adult Naruto scales to and above Momoshiki physically without even full power.

War arc Naruto is weaker than Kaguya. Adult Naruto has gotten both halves of Kurama, trained for years, and perfect chakra control. He has everything going for him that he would need to give him higher AP.

Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke would most likely rock Kaguya with ease lmao compared to what they did to Momoshiki. These are two adults who have mastered their powers fighting someone who they already have knowledge on. Their teen selves already did pretty good agaisnt someone like her

@Astral

Except you try to tell me that Naruto's normal punch and a normal swipe from Sasuke's sword can destroy SPSM Kurama Avatar and Six Paths Perfect Susanoo from the war, you're getting a big nope from me.

I'm talking about Adult Naruto one SOSP Mode lol. Logically Naruto is physically stronger than Momo so he gonna do what Kaguya did to Sasuke's Susanno and replicate it to Sasuke

TataHakai said:
Jesus, 46 threads already, i think only DBS has more
Yep, but DBS' rate of burning through threads was faster than ours when it was still airing. Again, I marvelled at the sheer amount of fans that series has. If it starts up again, they'll reach 100 threads for sure.

Anyone remember when Neptunia almost surpassed the Naruto thread count? Damn, those guys were scary.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't get, but okay. I want to try not to get into god tier powerscaling since we don't agree amongst ourselves.
he is right tho

war arc 200zt

boruto 400zt

Is there any reason for Kakashi not to scale to Naruto and Sasuke in a matter of speed? I do not find it absurd to have someone with 2 Mangekyo Sharingan and Six Paths chakra keeping up with both

Kakashi scaling to Naruto and Sasuke make things worse

weakened obito scale from Kakashi

jubito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weakened obito

jubito,bsm naruto,sasuke,madara ,hashi all high tier would scale above weakened obito

u are talking about kakashi getting speed = god tier ? if so yes i did and thats why he wasnt scale to Naruto and Sasuke

Didn't you say exactly what he's saying?

"Is there any reason for Kakashi not to scale to Naruto and Sasuke in a matter of speed? I do not find it absurd to have someone with 2 Mangekyo Sharingan and Six Paths chakra keeping up with both"

You're implying Kakashi should scale to their speed, which is exactly what he's asking about.

He confused the versions. I'm talking about Kakashi who fought against Kaguya, with two Mangekyo Sharingan and Six Paths chakra. I do not know where he got all that PS

Hmm, I may have confused things a bit too. But what he said remains meaningless, none of the characters he mentioned climb to Kakashi (2 MS + SPC)

no i didnt confused the versions lol

i was also taking about DMS Kakashi (six path chakra)

DMS Kakashi(six path chakra) scaling to Naruto and Sasuke make things worse

weakened obito scale from DMS Kakashi(six path chakra) cuz he got his power from weakened obito

jubito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weakened obito

jubito,bsm naruto,sasuke,madara ,hashi all high tier would scale above weakened obito

it just my opinion .if others agree then i dont have any problem

Omimi said:
weakened obito scale from DMS Kakashi(six path chakra) cuz he got his power from weakened obito
What makes Kakashi keep up with Naruto and Sasuke is the set of two eyes + SPC, not just the SPC or the eyes, but the set

Back