• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Yeah but this also weeds out the Naruto fans who were toxic because they will instantly start bashing othe characters just because they think Naruto is the strongest even tho he doesn't need jutsu to fight delta.

Yo I'm happy Boruto is watching tho as well as Kawaki. It really shows them how strong their predecessors are and just how much distance is in front of them till it seems like worlds apart.

After this arc we need to get back to ninja missions and world building ASAP so the characters all can still have good development while sticking to the basics and showing different aspects of the world and ninja

Rocker1189 said:
Also I have to say Delta's design is really cool.
In my opinion she has the best character design out of all of the female characters in the entire franchise.

She has one of the best design in the series altogether. I like Kishimoto's character designs but Ikemotto has a great sense of style with his own characters:

Kashin Koji.

Jigen.

Redesigned Momoshiki.

Delta.

Kawaki.

Imma ask this now, how do you guys want the new chapter to go??? It said something unforeseen will happen which could mean anything! Is there anything you guys need to happen that plot has forgotten about???

Imo plot has forgotten about Hinata having Hamuras chakra. Imo this is a good opportunity to showcase Hinata and answer the question about her power level as well as show off her as a caring and loving mother to Boruto, Hima, and Kawaki. Also would be pretty nice to see someone besides Sakura fighting another strong female like Delta. This is a Uzamaki affair anyway and they should handle it lol. I'd love to see Hinata swoop in and help naruto

I wanna marry her....

Now to be a tiny bit serious here. If Naruto is dodging her attacks then what was the point of even transforming even when he's holding back for info? I swear this new artist just like having Naruto use his chakra mode for everything like my boi can't even fight in his base form 😂

And Kawaki confirms that all of the inners are monsters so yeah. I think the main mistake was with Kashin Koji 1 shotting that Inner at the moment after they were introduced really made them look weak even if it was by another inner.

Yeah he did it via hax so it was not so bad but still.

KK is probably the second most dangerous one. He could probably kill Jigen imo but he'd have to have the perfect opportunity to use TSF on him before Jigen probably wipes him out of reality or breaks his body down. This is all assuming KK can only use hellfire manipulation and roads and some form of sage mode

Naw KK doesn't appear to be a spy but a guy with his own ulterior motives. I believe KK is just working for himself and isn't on any side

unexpected situation, I can bet on a few things:

Something to do with Boruto and Kawaki resonance.

Kashin Koji interreupts in some way.

Or Jigen himself interrupts.

I'm assuming Koji is going to interfere and we get a talk between him and naruto, Kodachi is going to throw more subtle hints that Koji is jiraiya like maybe Naruto recognises something about him.

OK

I don't think this woman has enough personality to be in the 5-B level.

If you are 5-B, why are you afraid of going into the Konoha village for the reason that There is a sensor that can detect chakra unusual or unregistered chakra.

And if she has a Relativistic speed why Ino can keep her which can fly across the village

But Kinshiki, Momoshiki Can fly into the village By Ino can't sense Or respond

That is because her reaction was unable to keep the speed's Kinshiki that was going flying into the village.

If you are 5-B, why are you afraid to Walk go in the Konoha village when you can easily split planets or destroy planets?

Why are you afraid of sensors or ninjas in the village?

Relativistic ino
Ino can keep up with speed's Delta

Ino can not
Ino can't keep up with Speed's Kinshiki

Are we really at the point where we are actually ignoring the concept of anti-feats and more solid scaling and scaling everyone who ever harms Naruto and their mothers to 5-B? Especially an enemy who is literally a normal ninja with technical enhancements and has no background lore nor supporting feats in the slightest?

This smells like really bad scaling, seriously.

Ino's speed is Massively Hypersonic +

But she can detect and keep the speed of the Delta that is Relativistic, so she should upgrade to Relativistic with the reaction

(I'm kidding)

Kinshiki travels into the village by Warp

Kepekley23 said:
Are we really at the point where we are actually ignoring the concept of anti-feats and more solid scaling and scaling everyone who ever harms Naruto and their mothers to 5-B? Especially an enemy who is literally a normal ninja with technical enhancements and has no background lore nor supporting feats in the slightest?
No we are not which is why it is a discussion.

"literally a normal ninja" sure if you ignore the whole scientific ninja tools body/ literally not actually ninja/ and the fact that Kawaki confirms that all the Kara are monsters.

This is the same scaling the Dragonball uses. If this is bad scaling so is dragon balls.

Kepekley23 said:

Does it matter in this case ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿. Delta isn't a ninja also, Kara has been hyped up since many chapters ago as well as Kawaki even giving out comparisons left and right about their power level despite sensing Narutos power. At some point we gotta realize Boruto and Naruto as a series is transitioning like DB and Saint Seiya.

The chapter didn't just show harming, Delta was literally overwhelming and fighting on par with a serious Naruto. That can't even be a anti feat when we know nothing about Kara besides the fact they are threats

Yeah as astral said this is not even an antifeat Kep you yourself state that we know nothing about the Kara so I dont know how this could possibly be classed as an antifeat. And her supporting feat is her keeping up with Naruto I would prefer that we wait for the next chapter though since this did not go far with the fight apart from a few punches and a rasengan.

Rocker1189 said:
No we are not which is why it is a discussion.

"literally a normal ninja" sure if you ignore the whole scientific ninja tools body/ literally not actually ninja/ and the fact that Kawaki confirms that all the Kara are monsters.

This is the same scaling the Dragonball uses.
The scientific ninja tools body means nothing as the only knowledge about it is that it allows body augmentation like Kawaki's. Nothing impressive that justifies such a tier.

Kawaki saying they're all monsters means nothing when Kawaki is at absolute best 7-C. A 7-A is a monster to him.

Dragonball has years of feats and support while lore and knowledge to support it. There's nothing here except that these are random new enemies that have been on earth and don't have any connection to be 5-B when the peaks of Ninja were the likes of Madara and Hashirama when they were alive and not even Tier 5.

Basically this is an anti-feat and upscaling is going to make no sense.

We already got statements from Sasuke and Kawaki. Kara is no joke at all an never will be. Naruto getting the beats and that's just that lol. Is it that hard to accept that the verse is growing rapidly in strength??? We need threats in the series to advance the plot and Kodachi understands this

Kawaki also compares Naruto to Kashin Koji and here is a Kara member fighting on par with him.

Yeah that is where we get 3-A Picollo from nothing.

It is by definition not an anti-feat but a feat for Kara. Kara inner members have not had any struggles whatsoever so far. I have no issue with saying that Delta is not 5-B because of no build up and shit but sayign nthis is an antifeat makes no sense when Delta literally has no lower showings.

Her feats range from flying from where ever the Kara base is to KK in an instant and crushing a tree's side in anger.

>Naruto getting the beats

He was pretending to be weak at that point. Do we see Delta doing the same after he got serious? Nope.

I agree with waiting for more info dump.

@Rocker

Thanks.

I also agree with waiting with more info, note that I would not have entertained her being 5-B is not for 2 things, Naruto states he would be getting serious now and Kawaki even after checking out Naruto's chakra is still scared of Delta and states that she is a monster like the others.

Back