• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

Okay, I don't think Tobi should scale to Minato in AP, as the latter has no durability feats. He should scale in durability, as he tanked Minato's Rasengan.

Tobi > Masked Man (Teen Obito), so his durability should have gotten higher. Konan damaged him with a lot of paper bombs, so she should be Island level with enough paper, and Mountain level normally, I guess. Tobi should be Mountain level too.

It should be noted that Naruto Characters Durability (Without Chakra Cloaks) is much much lower to Cutting/Piercing attacks.

@Kep

Can you do a calc of the 4 tails crater using Pulverization instead of Vaporization? I'd at least feel better if we all had a discussion about the two, comparing and contrasting both and deciding as opposed to just the single one. I really feel 4 tails used a Chakra Roar as it makes the most sense.

I'd like to get some feedback on that topic as well from everybody as it seems both me and WoI are in a deadlock here, lol.

If the attack was made by Naruto roaring, ISL applies.

UMR's pulverization yield was something like 20 kilotons (he deleted it, can't remember it right now). Which means that the attack in the dead epicenter is hitting with some 200 megatons, at least...

Kepekley23 said:
If the attack was made by Naruto roaring, ISL applies.
UMR's pulverization yield was something like 20 kilotons (he deleted it, can't remember it right now). Which means that the attack in the dead epicenter is hitting with some 200 megatons, at least...
Which would make 4 tails 7-A in Durability and subsequintly AP, right? As he is at the epicenter and his Power produced it?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm. Good. He also scales to Orochimaru.
It would fall in line with the Current calcs. I think Kep should make a calc of it so we have an official one as UMR err...Golden Void's git deleted.

But I think something might have happened, and the Konoha stuff aggravated it or something like that. I mean, he wouldn't delete his profile, and change his username + avatar merely cuz of a disagreement on Konoha's size, right?

I don't know how we're going to handle that. Nobody damaged him to the extent Tenpenchii did, but giving him Multi-Continent level durability is going to look strange if people also see that Obito damaged him.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So, what about the talk of the Naruto world being 2x the size of our earth?
I'm fine with the calc since it gets used in accepted calculations and Waka is a relaiable calcer there, might be best to see what other calc members think about it though.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't know how we're going to handle that. Nobody damaged him to the extent Tenpenchii did, but giving him Multi-Continent level durability is going to look strange if people also see that Obito damaged him.
we have some character here who has higher dura then their tier

KCM's Durability is lower. He only tanked a portion of the blast. Someone has to calc how huch he tanked over his surface area, like Pain and Kn6's Biju Bomb tanking.

oh i finally remembered when are we gonna upgrade DMS obito and DMS kakashi to sub rel scaling to madara's casual flying feat to the moon?? Does obito still lack a key and picture after having stolen some chakra from madara

TheFinalOrder said:
KCM's Durability is lower. He only tanked a portion of the blast. Someone has to calc how huch he tanked over his surface area, like Pain and Kn6's Biju Bomb tanking.
He didn't tank a portion of the blast. If u talking about Kakashi trying to remove it w/ Sharigan then it didn't work cause Obito transported him and himself into a dimension b4 that could happen. The calc of that Tenpenchii was either 6-B or High 6-B

AstralKing7 said:
oh i finally remembered when are we gonna upgrade DMS obito and DMS kakashi to sub rel scaling to madara's casual flying feat to the moon?? Does obito still lack a key and picture after having stolen some chakra from madara
then we have to upgrade jubito and other high 6-A aswell

cuz jubito >>>>>>>>>>>>> DMS obito

BlackeJan said:
TheFinalOrder said:
He didn't tank a portion of the blast. If u talking about Kakashi trying to remove it w/ Sharigan then it didn't work cause Obito transported him and himself into a dimension b4 that could happen. The calc of that Tenpenchii was either 6-B or High 6-B
No, what I'm saying is, Naruto didn't tank the entire Shockwave on TPC. Only a portion of it that hits his SA.

@TFO

SA? I went back to read the chapter and Tenpenchi still happened and an Exausted KCM Naruto still survive and Choji said that he saved everyone's lives

Back