• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

AstralKing7 said:
since the planet is 24km and the escape vilocity is changing this would effect a lot of calcs right
Like Hagaromo blasting the moon into space
Yeah but it'd still be Small planet level since it's not a huge difference in escape velocity

Using 15.3 km/s would make it 8.600083968190501e+30 joules or 2.055 Zettatons of TNT

Dividing it into two results in six zettatons. I'm assuming Jinchüriki Hagoromo, Rinne Sharingan Madara, Kaguya, Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke, and Naruto with Asura Avatar scale to the full yield.

but naruto and sasuke without Asura Avatar/Bijuu Susanoo could hurt madara who is scale to the full yield.

guys the Lnew Boruto Light Novel just confirmed his favorite color but it also just confirmed his secret smh lol you gonna be laughing your asses off lol

Ssr4vegito said:
@Astral
What is it?
His favorite color is pink, which explains his jacket color and could be seen as a darker shade of pink. Hinata saw him late at night in his room wearing a bright pair of pink underwear

Wrath Of Itachi said:
What happened to the calc group discussion?
It imploded. UMR has walked away from it. Pretty much, Kep and Tatahakai are left to decide how we procceed calc wise. At the very least we can do scaling.

Though, for 4 tails, I really disagree with it's 7-A calc unfortunately and the Chakra Roar Calc is faulty imho. Kep used avaporization, but it's clearly Pulverization. The "Vapor" Kep cites on the edges is dust and debris, not vapor. Kishi himself consistently draws vapor and dust differently.

Both are no longer going to be used. In the 7-A one Kep agreed with what UMR said and he didn't contest the recalculation of the chakra roar using pulverization, iirc.

I agree with you on the 4 tails 7-A calc, I showed an image in that thread that gives a clear picture of the damage the biju bomb caused. However, I disagree with you about the crater not being vaporized. It's been shown multiple time that the nine tails chakra that envelopes Naruto has fire like properties.

Back