• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

Wrath Of Itachi said:
wouldnt the 4 tails scale to 7-A for being comparable to jiraiya who fought pain?
Nah. It's likely Jiraiya held back and didn't have killing intent as Naruto is his God-son + Student.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I agree with you on the 4 tails 7-A calc, I showed an image in that thread that gives a clear picture of the damage the biju bomb caused. However, I disagree with you about the crater not being vaporized. It's been shown multiple time that the nine tails chakra that envelopes Naruto has fire like properties.
All NTCR's haven't "Vaporised" anything. They have only been shown to Pulverize and act as Shockwaves. If a scan of the Chakra Roar can show "heat" properties, i'll concede.

@TFO

The crater that was made by naruto was not from his chakra roar, it was from his trasformation into the 4 tails. The chakra that envelopes him has show fire like properties.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@TFO
The crater that was made by naruto was not from his chakra roar, it was from his trasformation into the 4 tails. The chakra that envelopes him has show fire like properties.
It was a chakra roar. We've seen how goibg v2 works. It's not explosive. Naruto yelled > Big Explosion > He's in V2.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I agree with you on the 4 tails 7-A calc, I showed an image in that thread that gives a clear picture of the damage the biju bomb caused. However, I disagree with you about the crater not being vaporized. It's been shown multiple time that the nine tails chakra that envelopes Naruto has fire like properties.
yes and oro whole body was disintegrate simply touching 4 tails chakra arms

I looked at this on the naruto wiki which refers to this as "Tailed beast shockwave," and they reference when this jutsu has been done. They reference when naruto used it on kabuto, but there is no reference to chapter 293 where this feat happened. It is true that naruto yelled out, but that could also be from the pain of the transformation. looking at other chakra roars, this one to me feels like its just a screem for the transformation not a chakra roar, but thats just my opinion.

TheFinalOrder said:
It was a chakra roar. We've seen how goibg v2 works. It's not explosive. Naruto yelled > Big Explosion > He's in V2.
u do remember that oro whole body was disintegrate cuz he touched 4 tails chakra arms

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
u do remember that oro whole body was disintegrate cuz he touched 4 tails chakra arms
Yes, but that is the thing, the Chakra Roar =\= The Chakra on Naruto's body.

Naruto chakra roar
For narutos 3 tailed chakra roar there is a shock wave coming from his mouth.

Naruto 4 tails transformation

For narutos 4 tails transformation, there is no shock wave coming from this mouth. This shows that is is not a chakra roar, but him transforming into the 4 tails that causes the crater. Its also in his profile that the crater was caused by the transormation not a chakra roar.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Naruto chakra roar
For narutos 3 tailed chakra roar there is a shock wave coming from his mouth.

Naruto 4 tails transformation

For narutos 4 tails transformation, there is no shock wave coming from this mouth. This shows that is is not a chakra roar, but him transforming into the 4 tails that causes the crater. Its also in his profile that the crater was caused by the transormation not a chakra roar.
The scan you posted doesn't prove what you're saying. Even then, as I said previously, all v2 transformations have not been explosive. even in Naruto's 6 tails transformation and 4 tails is the weakest by far.

The crater was made by a chakra roar and there is proof of this via comparison. Whereas you are making an assumption that is not backed up by the manga. Again, no v2 transformation has been explosive, thus, there is very little evidence to back up that claim.

There is no proof that it was even a chakra roar that cause the crater. As shown in those scans, naruto yelled in either pain or anger, then immediatly transformed into the 4 tailes. When naruto transformed agains pain, that just proves my point that he yells and its not a chaka roar, just like he did in his 4 tails transformation.

You say its no proof yet we have proof Chakra Roars crater the land and cause massive shockwaves. On multiple occasions.

The likely hood it being a Chakra Roar as opposed to just the transformation is extremely higher whereas, again, you have no evidence to even suggest it's the transformation.

There is evidence that suggests its him transforming and not a chakra roar. Minus the huge crater its the exact same thing that happens agains pain, he gets angery, yells and then transformes.

The chakra roar that he used on kabuto did not crater the land, it just destroyesd a small portion of the bridge.

Wait, if KN4 Naruto's chakra roar is a shockwave attack, the result in the epicenter is hundreds of times bigger even if we assume it's pulverization

There are six 7-A calcs, not counting the ones I agreed with UMR in.

I'm not sure Deidara's calc should be used to be honest. It was done with C2. Smells like an outlier.

The people over the OBD got City level+ out of that feat, by the way.

Hebi Sasuke = Deidara (higher with C3 and C4), Itachi (far higher with Susano'o), Base Jiraiya, Tsunade, Bee, Lightning Armor A, etc?

KN6 = KCM Naruto, Rinnegan Obito, War Arc Kakashi, Version 2 jinchüriki, Byakugou Tsunade, EMS Sasuke, etc?

Never mind. We'll just have to wait for the thread.

Plus Seventh Gate Gai.

I just realized something that we have to take care of. It seems like Base Minato could scale to War Arc Kakashi. But that'd mean Island level Tobi, which would lead to Island level Konan, and in turn Base / Sage Mode Jiraiya, Pain, and Naruto. What do we do?

Yeah, lightning jutsu. He didn't use Suiton. Problem is, he damaged Obito...also physically too, iirc. Not sure if this happened in the manga as I can't remember, but his Doton blocked Obito's Katon too.

How would Tobi island level maybe Minato wasn't going all out, Minato marked him so that he could deal with him later he also has to deal with Kurama

Back