• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

Naruto and Sasuke don't scale to Madara, he has Hagoromo's AP while they only have half of his power each. They should scale to their own feat.

then we would just need to split Hag feat ap in half again right lol dont know if thats right or not for Naruto and Sasuke

Lol Kep you said this would need to be discussed on a bigger thread and it just so happens that this thread is almost close to 500 comments. lol time for number 14 ovo

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto and Sasuke don't scale to Madara, he has Hagoromo's AP while they only have half of his power each. They should scale to their own feat.
didnt Naruto one shot Madara?

it's obvious that Naruto and Sasuke> that Madara

the only time Madara showed comparable strength was when he got his second rinnegan

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Naruto and sasuke should scale because they were able to fight kaguya who was stated to be stronger than hagoromo.
man i forgot lol sometimes i just let that fly right over my head lol. I forgot Naruto and Sasuke has feats from that

??

I remember Hogoromo saying to Naruto that Madara was approaching his power.

and that was one-eyed Rinnegan Madara

unless I'm remembering wrong??

how they dont scale to Madara

1.sasuke cut him (1rinnagan+god tree absorb)

2.base rsm naruto stomp him (1 rinnagan-without god tree absorb)

3.naruto clone keepup with limbo madara (2 rinnagan+god tree absorb)

4.kaguya>>>hagoromo/madara

5.sasuke service an attack from kaguya and naruto tank an attack from her

6.naruto with Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength over power kaguya and broke her chkra arms

Kepekley23 said:
Madara with the Rinne-Sharingan is the one who is stated to equal Hagoromo
No, Madara before he absorbed the god tree and before he got the RS and his second rinnegan was stated to be approaching Hagoromo in power.

Kepekley23 said:
Madara with the Rinnegan is the one who is stated to equal Hagoromo
1 rinnagan madara without god tree absorb stated to equal Hagoromo

3rd eye madara >2 rinnagan madara >1 rinnagan madara with god tree absorb>1 rinnagan madara without god tree absorb

their Teen versions are inferior to Kaguya

while Naruto put up a decent fight, Kaguya is arguably still stronger

Kepekley23 said:
We shouldn't scale them from Kaguya. Kaguya's Gentle Fist literally one-shotted Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o when the mountain range wide clash with SO6P Naruto with Kurama's chakra didn't even scratch Sasuke's Susano'o
are you talking about the Perfect Susanno that had the tailed beasts chakra?? then i could understand why he wouldnt be able to scratch it lol

Naruto classed against Kaguya with her 8 vacuum attack and was able to hold his own for a bit.

thats the same attack that destroyed Sasuke's Susanoo

AstralKing7 said:
Kepekley23 said:
We shouldn't scale them from Kaguya. Kaguya's Gentle Fist literally one-shotted Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o when the mountain range wide clash with SO6P Naruto with Kurama's chakra didn't even scratch Sasuke's Susano'o
are you talking about the Perfect Susanno that had the tailed beasts chakra?? then i could understand why he wouldnt be able to scratch it lol
That attack was before Sasuke started channeling the TB chakra into his Susanoo i think

Single / Dual Rinnegan Madara? No way Naruto and Sasuke don't scale to him.

Rinne Sharingan Madara? Sure, they don't scale. Naruto putting up a decent fight against a casual Kaguya and momentarily overpowering her only means they scale to Dual Rinnegan Madara at least, unless the scaling will be messed up. But their kaiju forms do, as Sasuke absorbed what gave Madara and Kaguya the majority of their power.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Single / Dual Rinnegan Madara? No way Naruto and Sasuke don't scale to him.
Rinne Sharingan Madara? Sure, they don't scale. Naruto putting up a decent fight against a casual Kaguya and momentarily overpowering her only means they scale to Dual Rinnegan Madara at least, unless the scaling will be messed up. But their kaiju forms do, as Sasuke absorbed what gave Madara and Kaguya the majority of their power.
yeah teen Naruto and Sasuke dont scale to Kaguya..

Hamura and Hags should have the values split. Both him and his brother sealed Kaguya with SPCT. Hagoromo sealing the Juubi alone is retconned.

@TFO

I thought he was 6-B or High 6-B. Can't he just have his AP stay the same but upgrade his durability to High 6-A? or what would u rather do then? it's just can ya send me the scan about only a portion of it hitting them plz?

EDIT: it would be cool if we calced it

Also, assuming it goes through, SO6P Naruto and Sasuke should only scale in their Asura and Indra/9 Bijuu absorbed (for Sauce) chakra states. KCM SO6P Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke would likely still be Low 5-B.

Back