• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

Naruto nor anyone took the entirety of TPC, I don't know what is so hard about this...

TPC has a massive AoE. It was not PIN POINTED on several targets. Madara and everyone only tanked the portion that HIT THEM.

But there was still destruction though? even Choji said "Naruto saved us" and KCM Naruto was exhausted too. Even if it wasn't pin pointed they still would had too ALOT of damage or they would had been dead

Burning Full Fingers said:
You'd be lucky if even the low end goes through.
Zanybrainy2000 said The math is correct, but I'm a bit iffy on which end I should choose. I guess the mid-end is fine unless anyone convinces me if that would be consistent or not

so i think we will have 5-B cuz mid-end/low-end both are 5-B lol

i think we should just use the mid end tbh since the manga panels have the scene seem quick and should be around 10 mins at beast tbh.

Naruto is a god tier and as long as his teen self is considered weaker than Kaguya's strongest attack it should be fine

@Itachi

Really? Don't you go, well, around? It sure as hell can cause shitstorms.
I never said it wouldnt cause a shitstorm, any naruto related upgrade will cause a shitstorm. Have you seen the rel upgrade thread? It was a shitstorm, but people still argued for it. Upgrades wont happen unless you are willing to argue for them.

@Burning Full fingers and Astral King

>She

>He

I'll have you know that I identify as Mayonayse

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Itachi

Really? Don't you go, well, around? It sure as hell can cause shitstorms.
I never said it wouldnt cause a shitstorm, any naruto related upgrade will cause a shitstorm. Have you seen the rel upgrade thread? It was a shitstorm, but people still argued for it. Upgrades wont happen unless you are willing to argue for them.
oh god lmao that speed upgrade was just insane it took like 3 blogs and a thread i think. Lets just hope this one doesnt since it gets right to the point with the calc and isnt really using things in the calc that was banned before like scaling speed to TK speed

Can't even compare that, as there will always be people that think that as Toneri was throwing around a Sub-Rel attack with ease, and well, Light Fang.

But Planet level? It's rare. I'm not saying Naruto can't be Planet level. I'm saying the notion that Planet level Naruto won't be a problem is wrong.

Again, I never said that people wont have a problem with naruto being planet level, I'm saying that I don't have a problem with it. Of course you're going to have people that will disagree with it. That's why you have people to argue for the upgrade to persuade the opposition.

EDIT:I may have worded my first comment weirdly, giving you the impression that I don't think theres anyone that would have a problem with planet level naruto. I meant that I personally don't see a problem with it.

Naruto nor anyone took the entirety of TPC, I don't know what is so hard about this...

TPC has a massive AoE. It was not PIN POINTED on several targets. Madara and everyone only tanked the portion that HIT THEM.

But there was still destruction though? even Choji said "Naruto saved us" and KCM Naruto was exhausted too. Even if it wasn't pin pointed they still would had too ALOT of damage or they would had been dead

That I'm not arguing, but when people get to arguing "Naruto tanked a High 6-A attack in it's entirety" that's where I draw the line. They only tanked a Portion of TPC snd it can be calced.

1.they sealed jubi into hagoramo and he become jubi jin<this is where hamura help haoromo

3.hagoramo creat biju after ashura and indra's birth/when he was near death

3.hagoramo sealed Gedo Mazo /creat the moon when he was near death

hamura never help hagormo to create moon but i know split between the two make is easy

Back