• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

@Omimi

I do know that, but what I'm saying is that it'd look as if he's unaffected by attacks in his own tier, but that's not true. It's just that he can take up to the energy output of Tenpenchii.

@BlackeJan

SA = Surface Area. And TPC's Shockwave is omnidirectional. Naruto nor the Shinobi Alliance tanked the full force released by Juubi.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/e/e0/DrRobotnik3.gif/revision/latest?cb=20180620183232'][IMG alt="DrRobotnik3 said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/e/e0/DrRobotnik3.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180620183232[/IMG][/URL]
This people, especially BFF, at night.

Shadowbokunohero"]
when Eggboi invades your headspace
FTFY

Unfortunately, this is all you'll be able to do as from now on. Eggboy will never make it to the original post of a Naruto thread again. :)

TheFinalOrder said:
@BlackeJan

SA = Surface Area. And TPC's Shockwave is omnidirectional. Naruto nor the Shinobi Alliance tanked the full force released by Juubi.
Can u show me the scans kind sir? sadly I forgot the chapter

Burning Full Fingers said:
Unfortunately, this is all you'll be able to do as from now on. Eggboy will never make it to the original post of a Naruto thread again. :)
Do I need to tell you what happened to the other user ShrekAlmighty who opened the mouth?

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
oh i finally remembered when are we gonna upgrade DMS obito and DMS kakashi to sub rel scaling to madara's casual flying feat to the moon?? Does obito still lack a key and picture after having stolen some chakra from madara
then we have to upgrade jubito and other high 6-A aswell
cuz jubito >>>>>>>>>>>>> DMS obito
Obito with madara's sosp chakra and tailed beast has better speed feats than Jubito. The fact that he said when two sharingans are togther is when they are at the strongest. Hence the reason why Obito's kamui was able to outspeed Madara's tsb but this isnt the only time DMS has shown better speed feats than Jubito. Obito was able to deflect a tsb earlier from Madara with his staff. Later DMS kakashi was able to warp one of Kaguya's attack and react to her, and this kakashi had spc chakra in his eyes. I thought we already agreed on this on the other thread

@TFO

http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v63/c628/20.html http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v63/c629/6.html (Pg. 6-7)

They took the full blast of the Tenpenchii. KCM Naruto, Susano Sasuke, & V2 Shinobi Alliance all survive

i just realized but he is right lol. I also propose a solution so the scaling wont be messed up lol. THere is a big difference between the KCM Naruto who faught the tailed beasts and Masked Man Tobi and the one we see in the links above. That Naruto in the link is shown to have the chakra of the Tailed Beasts which causes the Ten tails to react. This actually explains the crazy things that Naruto did in the manga which we thought weren't consistent at all.

I personally dont know if sasuke should scale but we do see Madara's Sasunno tanking the blast which could scale to EMS sasukes.

AstralKing7 said:
Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
oh i finally remembered when are we gonna upgrade DMS obito and DMS kakashi to sub rel scaling to madara's casual flying feat to the moon?? Does obito still lack a key and picture after having stolen some chakra from madara
then we have to upgrade jubito and other high 6-A aswell
cuz jubito >>>>>>>>>>>>> DMS obito
Obito with madara's sosp chakra and tailed beast has better speed feats than Jubito. The fact that he said when two sharingans are togther is when they are at the strongest. Hence the reason why Obito's kamui was able to outspeed Madara's tsb but this isnt the only time DMS has shown better speed feats than Jubito. Obito was able to deflect a tsb earlier from Madara with his staff. Later DMS kakashi was able to warp one of Kaguya's attack and react to her, and this kakashi had spc chakra in his eyes. I thought we already agreed on this on the other thread
are trying to say that portion of madara's sosp chakra>>>>>>>>jubito sosp chakra

if so then i am sure no one going to agree on that

im saying that sosp chakra plus + DMS = to better feats from obito and Kakashi. Also the fact that Madara had all the tailed beasts except for the other half of Kurama while techically Jubito only had pieces of the nine tails not even a half and tail from 8 tails lol. That also explains why Jubito's form looked incomplete compared to Madara's form. Even if we dont scale obito Kakashi would still obvously scale to it since he helped activate it and he has feats from the fight with Kaguya.

Omimi said:
he has feats from the fight with Kaguya
PIS
naw everything isnt PIS when its happened more than once with the fight with Madara when he helped Obito escape which already proves the boost having both eyes together gives you plus SPC. They wont scale to rel only to Madara's sub rel feat

naruto/sasuke couldnt even touch her but kakashi can Lol

and his feat against kaguya was always PIS

if u think its not PIS then make CRT and have Relativistic kakshi

remember it will scale to jubito

and again

jubito with1 ms+rinnagan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>obito with madara's sosp chakra >>>>>>>exhausted obito with madara's sosp chakra/DMS kakshi

9ca5107c636621fb5d49826285b5595f

where do we keep getting relativistic Kakashi from tho??? Also obito said just one of the rinnegans was hard to handle and you need to prove that jubitos chakra was equal to juudara's chakra even tho he had more tailed beasts

It's flat out crazy to state Juubito shouldn't scale above DMS Obito or Kakashi. As far as this Juubito Chakra =/= Madara chakra goes, it's irrelevant. Obito with a Single Sharingan and a fraction of SPC could easily react to Madara.

Juubito would be far above that.

BlackeJan said:
@TFO

http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v63/c628/20.html http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v63/c629/6.html (Pg. 6-7)

They took the full blast of the Tenpenchii. KCM Naruto, Susano Sasuke, & V2 Shinobi Alliance all survive
06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0
You cannot be serious...

Burning Full Fingers said:
KCM took everything for them. Madara took only a very small portion. This was already said several times in different threads.
Naruto nor anyone took the entirety of TPC, I don't know what is so hard about this...

TPC has a massive AoE. It was not PIN POINTED on several targets. Madara and everyone only tanked the portion that HIT THEM.

@TFO

I don't care if only one percent went to the direction of the shinobi alliance. I'm only saying KCM took the entirety of the percentage that went towards that direction.

did you guys forget we got a 5B calc for the naruto verse which should scale to the god tier most likely that has been accepted by one member of the calc team lol?? Now we just need more people to evaluate it. Kudos to BMW tho he came through

i didnt see any doubts on the blog i think people said the low end should be used and Rice was the only who had doubts now that i think about it and people were wondering what time frame to use but BMW said even with a hour or less being used it would still be 5B after all

AstralKing7 said:
did you guys forget we got a 5B calc for the naruto verse which should scale to the god tier most likely that has been accepted by one member of the calc team lol?? Now we just need more people to evaluate it. Kudos to BMW tho he came through
we got 5-B+ almost 5-A if u are talking about tata's calc Lol

edit: oops sry u were talking about BMW that maks 2 .... 5-B calc

Im talking about the one BMW made i think he was the one who made it. He calced how fast Hag blasted the moon into space and got Planet Level as a low end. Planet Level+ as a mid end and Large Planet as High end. Just speaking in general but if we get it at Large Planet level we could actually upgrade Kaguya's ESTB above 5A since she was gonna destroy everything in the dimension. Most likley not gonna happen

Back