• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

tbh I actually dont see what is wrong with the 45km size and either way what UMR found still put Naruto at 7-A values and Pain still scales from that... I just want us to finish those revisions.

Using the forest of Death is the best way since we are told an actual number for it's size. Either way is not for that I would put Konoha at like 10km radius at least.

@Shadow

Thanks. I think I could use it for pages I might need later.

@Rocker

It seems like using statements would lead to gigantic characters and buildings with pixel scaling.

Honestly I just chalk that up to art not being correct. Isnt that basically the case with Bleach? Kenpachi would be Kilometers tall with the size of Seireitei.

There's a thread now, so the size of Konoha should be wrapped up today. But wouldn't current Konoha be bigger than the Konoha of before?

Don't worry about Konoha's size. It's still 7km at the very least, and won't affect anything relevant. Also won't affect the actual 7-A ratings.

Although I wouldn't really call them fodders, they are high jonin level members of the Sarutobi clan

Lee's meteor feat gets a very slight upgrade due to being downgraded. I did some scaling and the Hokage Monument's height increases to 245m (against the previous 222m) using the same wideshot we use to scale Konoha's radius

Kepekley23 said:
Lee's meteor feat gets a very slight upgrade due to being downgraded. I did some scaling and the Hokage Monument's height increases to 245m (against the previous 222m) using the same wideshot we use to scale Konoha's radius
Btw Kep since the Naruto planet is like 24k kilometers in diameter shouldn't the escape velocity for calcs be higher?

It'd be 15.3 km/s during the day and like 24.1 km/s during the night?

I'm not sure if it'll lead to upgrades in tiers but it'll definitely upgrade the energy of the calcs.

It's been accepted at 24k kilometers diameter in the OBD for a few years now and was calc'd by a reliable member and has been used in multiple other calcs.

Not sure if someone here wants to calculate it but until then it's probably best to use that.

since the planet is 24km and the escape vilocity is changing this would effect a lot of calcs right

Like Hagaromo blasting the moon into space

Back