• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

@Omimi

Lol, yeah. I didn't realize it was this popular, considering how people complain about the filler like atmosphere. Maybe they're tsundere? :)

Kaguya should have type 6 immortaility because of the tailed beasts which are broken into pieces. When madara had all of the tailed beasts inside of him she came back but before she was still alive even though the tailed beasts were split up and inside of different people. I believe that kaguya still wont die since she is the ten tails and is split in so many small pieces. Naruto had pieces of the ten tails in him and madara had the whole thing. Kaguya's immortaility should be the same as Orochimaru's curse mark since he can die but still come back if someone has a curse mark of his

Shadowbokunohero said:
I wonder what type of dura you need to survive relativistic speeds.
Sending someone flying at Rel speeds usually produces like City level KE

yeah his rinnegan is red istead of purple like Sasukes 6 tome rinnegan. Also can the byakugan see through genjutsu??? Also Urashiki has pretty much mastered his byakugan since he was able to see everything that Gaara and Chojoro did during their fight. His weakness is that he can get fooled by attacks that seem pointless like when Gaara dug into the ground with his sand but Urashiki thought in was nothing

So, after all this is done, if High 6-C applies to Rinnegan Obito and Version 2 jinchüriki based on their feats, shouldn't it scale to KN6 and above?

I think he should be comparable to other Version 2 jinchüriki.

yeah since KN6 should apply also alot of people probably skimmed over this but Obito himself stated that he couldnt handle the the power of both rinnegans in his eye and stated that one was barely too much to handle also.

Back