• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

Yeah, but they have been shown to convert that into physical bodies for themselves. It has been said in some threads now.

It was said in some threads that they can return to the energy state if they want to, when they're in the seals, and when they're in an unstable state, as shown with Juubito and Kaguya.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I saw it somewhere, but I don't remember. Anyway, that confirms Byakugo Sarada for me. :)
That seems far more reasonable than boruto getting some kind of chakra mode. If he does ever get one, it would most likely be like toneris. I can't imagine them bringing back the tailed beast like they did for Naruto.

Yeah, maybe for his Jougan. In the jinchüriki video, it was said that Himawari and Boruto could awaken something like that because they have whisker marks like Naruto.

I even saw art for Kurama Mode Himawari. Lol.

In YouTube videos and serious discussions in forums, they normally say how Himawari knocked out Naruto when Madara, Kaguya, Sasuke, etc couldn't, which means she has the potential to match them. And they really sounded serious. Lol.

well no but it should still be doing reasonably well

Boruto seems to do better in the west than in japan

Burning Full Fingers said:
In YouTube videos and serious discussions in forums, they normally say how Himawari knocked out Naruto when Madara, Kaguya, Sasuke, etc couldn't, which means she has the potential to match them. And they really sounded serious. Lol.
You say that like she couldn't solo the entire verse

@Alex

Oh. I think they mean some of Kurama's chakra might have entered into them. Of course, it's likely never going to happen, but it's still usable for fanfiction.

Itachi no question. Himawari still has a long way to go to even be comparable to solo God Itachi.

If all of the god tiers in Naruto were resurrected, do you think a bloodlusted Naruto could solo his own verse?

I think Boruto is the the top 10 this year tho lol. Matter of fact i think it was number 2 only getting beat by Yu gi Oh in ratings or sale and it was top 5 in gross beating MHA this was like a month or two ago and its high on crunchroll and top 2 on *********

I personally think Kakazu and Kisame should scale to the tailed beast because Kakazu could casually handle an attack from the 3 tails and Kisame almost killed Bee

AstralKing7 said:
I think Boruto is the the top 10 this year tho lol. Matter of fact i think it was number 2 only getting beat by Yu gi Oh in ratings or sale and it was top 5 in gross beating MHA this was like a month or two ago and its high on crunchroll and top 2 on *********
I personally think Kakazu and Kisame should scale to the tailed beast because Kakazu could casually handle an attack from the 3 tails and Kisame almost killed Bee
********* isnta valid way to check it.

My hero is by far more watched than Boruto atm

also Boruto is doing worse than last year in manga sales

Back