• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #13

@Astral

I think that's strange when Kid Nagato was using both. It should be due to his Uzumaki heritage, but Obito does have Hashirama's cells...

4 tail Naruto is superior to Orochimaru who is having his body reject him however Orochimaru can still fight and pin down 4 tail with Kusanagi blade meaning the difference aint massive

While Version 2 Jinchuriki can fight KCM Naruto and V2 Kinkaku and Ginkaku who are not even real jinchuriki killed Tobirama alongside some other ninja.

Tobirama who could scare Orochimaru by raising his finger.

u are saying that Version 2 jinchüriki stronger then Version 2 naruto

even thou kurama>>>>>>>>>>>>other biju lol

Tobirama who could scare Orochimaru by raising his finger

k i will use your logic

Orochimaru who could scare kakshi just by doing nothing and kakashi can hurt those Version 2 Jinchuriki

and did u just said that V2 Kinkaku and Ginkaku >4 tails naruto k i am done

4tail =/= v2

No offence but what are you on right now?

Start of series Kakashi<<<War time Kakashi

Yes V2 Kinkaku and Ginkaku are above 4 tails Naruto.

Omimi said:
Orochimaru who could scare kakshi just by doing nothing and kakashi can hurt those Version 2 Jinchuriki
Are you really comparing part 1 Kakashi to war arc Kakashi lol

U know the funny thing is if High 6-C was accepted for the akatsuki then that would mean some of the characters that did defeated them would also be High 6-C 😂

BlackeJan said:
U know the funny thing is if High 6-C was accepted for the akatsuki then that would mean some of the characters that did defeated them would also be High 6-C 😂
only two people would be High 6C tho lol and thats Nagato and Obito.

@BFF Uzamaki clan have lots of chakra naturally tho and Nagato also had madara's dna in him. i can understand him having both more than Obito

only two people would be High 6C tho lol and thats Nagato and Obito

Kep-sama said in the 7-A thread that akatsuki has been stated times that they could beat a fully transformed Bijuu

Deidara beat a jinchuuriki-less tailed beast, with a single clay bomb, smaller than the ones he used against Sasuke.

Tailed beasts before the war were heavily weakened.

That fight happened off panel and I'm sure Obito did it because Obito says how his jutsu did it.

Akatsuki members have haxs that good against Jin and/or Bijuu but in the context of the story, they are more likely above Jins level, not Bijuu.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yes, and Deidara did beat Isobu. Doesn't make sense though...
Well think about it....CM2 Sasuke was putting Deidara into a VERY tight corner that forced him to use his suicide bomb and was toe to toe w/ Itachi (sick) that's stronger then Deidara then there's also Kisame that's around Itachi's level that 98% close to getting one shotted by KCM Naruto

Unite My Rice said:
Deidara beat a jinchuuriki-less tailed beast, with a single clay bomb, smaller than the ones he used against Sasuke.
Tailed beasts before the war were heavily weakened.
Do we see the full fight? Or any of it?

What of Kakuzu and Hidan vs Yugito? Kisame vs Roshi? Rasa vs Shukaku? A vs Gyuki?

Version 2 jinchüriki are the power of the Bijuu compressed into human flesh, and we saw what happened against Gyuki. Even Rinnegan Obito could damage Gyuki, and Kakashi could damage a Version 2 jinchüriki. Gai also damaged Madara's Susano'o, which is above those jinchüriki.

I perfectly understand the conservative approach, and I'm against scaling most characters to Bijuu myself, but no matter how you look at it, the characters could scale to the Bijuu not called Kurama and the Juubi with the portrayal of the manga. TFO also explained this in the main revisions.

I do know these don't actually count, but even filler material support that. Pain thrashed Utakata's ass in the Rokubi Unleashed arc, Sage Mode Naruto kicked around a Version 2 clone of himself in the Chikara arc, Itachi survived an attack from a jinchüriki in an arc I don't remember.

I think some of those are outliers though. For Pre-War characters.

Sasuke is the perfect counter for Deidara though with his Sharingan and Lightning Release.

Because how much sand coming to his way and the man doesn't know other than Shukaku able to control that much sand.

Looks like i wont be needing to create the thread concerning this topic, however i will still make it cause of A(third)

Also Karin said that Ay was Bijuu level and she has seen Gyuki at that point of time.

Kakuzu blocked a fully transformed Yugito trying to crush him beneath her palm.

No, the Akatsuki isn't getting upgraded to High 6-C. It just shows how 7-A is so far from the highest showings.

@Mindovin

The implication looks clear enough to me.

@Itachi

I'm talking about War Arc characters, but that's just my opinion. I just thought about it when TFO provided a scan to support it in one of our previous threads.

And Mindovin said he mentioned it somewhere.

Hidan/Kakuzu vs Yugito is a perfect example of the akatsuki being on the level of Tailed Beasts. U see Yugito transform into one then the next time we see her she's on the wall crucified while Hidan/Kakuzu is relaxing. The 3rd Raikage is also another example since it was said & shown that he could go toe to toe against Gyuki and Gyuki was very injured

Back