• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #11

Obito still took the fight serrious. Kakashi also being able to hurt tailed beasts should also mean he should logically scale. This kakashi who got his potential unlocked by Kurama only tho.

Speaking of that shouldnt Naruto have that ability to unlock a persons potential. I forgot what its called tho

@BFF

I would say that Tobirama is a no go as he got killed off by Ginkaku and Kinaku and his greatest feat is being >> Oro

Also 90%?

You are quite optimistic today.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@BFF
I would say that Tobirama is a no go as he got killed off by Ginkaku and Kinaku and his greatest feat is being >> Oro

Also 90%?

There's probably a case to be made for Alive Tobirama scaling to war arc Madara via a statement Madara made

maybe Tobirama dying to them is PIS?

Kishi trying to tell us that these Ninja's only mere human soldiers

(despite them throwing bombs around)

I mean he didnt die instantly he was seriously harmed cause he was slashed through his abdomen but i wouldnt call it a one-shot, and even then how strong is Izuna.

Also it was done by the almighty blades edge which appears to ignore durability in fiction.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@BFF

Also 90%?

It wasnt just Ginkaku and Kinkaku, It was their entire squad of shinobi. Also he was acting as a decoy so his squad could escape.

The 4th databook says Izuna = Madara with normal MS, who should be at the very least comparable to Taka Sasuke and Itachi, if not stronger

she blew away a small section of a forest with her air pressure from what ive been told

dont think that will yield much anyway

Please stop scaling characters to their hype and/or statements if there are feats to look at because Kishi really likes to say his characters equal in power, show them as a team as they are equal, some things retconned and some not even from reliable sources. Also, we must look at the context.

Yamato should scale for restaining Naruto like his profile says. He should also be upgraded. Almost forgot about him lol

its his feat tho. Wait which feat do you mean?? I thought we were talking about the crater that got calced by Kep earler. Its 7A

Back