• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #11

Madara is > Obito who is = KCM2 Naruto and >KCM1 Naruto

Im my opinion Madara should defintely scale(At least Edo Madara)

Kabuto...yea not sure about him.

TheFinalOrder said:
It's strongly implied EMS Sasuke = KCM Naruto. Possibly stronger with Complete Susanoo
Yea but when i dont remember it besides when they grouped up and Sakura "caught up" to them

Also, SM has faster reaction speed than BM:

0610-008
0610-009
Juubi also blitzed Kakashi's Sharingan. BM and KCM are just faster in every other speed stat.

its heavily implied that KCM Naruto, 100 seals Sakura and EMS Sasuke are more or less Equals.

if Databook puts Sakura in the same range as Chakra Mode Naruto then i think EMS scales aswell

also i think that was the intention of Kishi aswell

the reason behind the name of the new three-way dead lock

ShrekAlmighty said:
TheFinalOrder said:
It's strongly implied EMS Sasuke = KCM Naruto. Possibly stronger with Complete Susanoo
Yea but when i dont remember it besides when they grouped up and Sakura "caught up" to them
It's either Sakura's statement is contradictory and should be ignored or She scakes to them.

"if Databook puts Sakura in the same range as Chakra Mode Naruto then i think EMS scales aswell"

Im refering to this part.

I agree that Sakura should scale to KCM Naruto.

Sasukes Susanoo is at most a Possibly 7-A in my opinion

Shadowbokunohero said:
its heavily implied that KCM Naruto, 100 seals Sakura and EMS Sasuke are more or less Equals.
if Databook puts Sakura in the same range as Chakra Mode Naruto then i think EMS scales aswell

Put some respek of Shin Uchiha's name foo!

ShrekAlmighty said:
V2 Bee already scales to other V2 Jinchuriki that can fight KCM1 Naruto
Except Kcm Naruto post Naruto being stated as being > Minato is stronger than Before Naruto achieved Biju Mode.

TheFinalOrder said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

Put some respek of Shin Uchiha's name foo!
Fuu? OvO

Let's just mention the people that prospectively scale to 7-A (Pain's feat):

Pain / Nagato.

SM / KCM Naruto.

Byakugou Sakura / Adult Sakura.

SM Jiraiya.

EMS Sasuke.

Kabuto.

Edo Itachi.

Byakugou Tsunade.

SM / KCM Minato.

Rinnegan Obito.

Prime Madara.

Hashirama.

War Arc Kakashi.

Version 2 jinchüriki.

Seventh Gate Gai.

Mei.

Onoki enhanced A.

Who else?

ShrekAlmighty said:
He has 0 feats for his physical self so i have no idea how to scale him to anyone.
His casual Lightning Jutsu is cutting apart Large Juubi soawns who're more durable than the human size ones who no sells Town lvl attacks. Sure, Physically you can scsle Sasuke to Jonin level nin, but his Jutsu all around are vastly superior.

At least 7-B+ with Jutsu, 7-A with Susanoo and Amaturatsu. I feel like we're ignoring everything Sasuke has outside of Dojutsu.

@BFF

Mei and Onoki enhanced Ay

@Rocker

No?

@TFO

Ah with jutsu i mean yea i guess 7-B is okay for his regular jutsu but physically he aint moving anywhere from 7-C.

if anyone thinks Kakashi doesnt scale we need to tell them he got his potential unlocked by Kurama in the same arc which should also be another reason for Kakashi being able to fight Obito

Kakashi wasnt able to fight Obito.

Obito was intentionally losing so Kakashi can chidori the seal Madara placed on Obitos heart to control him.

Back