• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

We already know that the FRS ignores durability, so since it doesn't scale to other characters stats, we should just leave it alone and move on to other Naruto revisions.

I think it's conventional healing. But it's not that it negates it. The damage is just beyond the scope of medical ninjutsu, so it'd prevent up to certain Low-Mid.

Just clicked to me but remeber the last battle between Naruto/Sasuke and they clashed together w/ Rasengan and Chidori? Yeah I'm sure that Naruto could had made a Wind Style: Rasengan since all he has to do is just add wind chakra in it lol

I think what WOI means is that Naruto at some point is not effected by the FRS after his sage mode trainign because he can use the jutsu over and over

We also need to add limited power sealing or power negation to the FRS as well because it destroys the "energy system" or seals the energy of the opponent

Against Obito. The feat was Amatarsu and Enahcned as well but the attributes of the FRS still shouldn't change tho cause it's just enhanced with flames so Naruto still can have resistance

@omimo that's a nice feat bro it seems a lot of people over looked that

Chapter 38 spoilers have been releaserd to guys. This time o promise I won't spoil cause there are lots of freaking feelings in this chapter and 2 people reappear again and one of them has so much mystery and the writer just made it even more suspenseful

The rasengan didn't destroy that dust release, Mu just lost the concentration after receive the attack which made the jutsu to dispel.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
The rasengan didn't destroy that dust release, Mu just lost the concentration after receive the attack which made the jutsu to dispel.
4158697-naruto-2601785
bold

rasengan touched dust release>then it hits mu body

That wouldn't qualify. Mu's Jutsu wasn't even done forming and it wasn't even fired yet. Naruto doesn't overpower nor destroy the fired Jutsu.

FRS being Low 6-B doesn't make sense when you realize it's interaction:

Kakuzu - Survived it and had to be killed by Kakashi.

Deva Path - Destroyed it with Shinra Tensei (6-Tailed Version 2 naruto overpowered Shinra Tensei, trying to argue that this instance is null doesn't make sense).

Third Raikage - Came out with minor injuries.

Kurama - Hurt Kurama

In my opinion, the whole fight with Kurama in the Inner World should just be ignored entirely. Sage Mode Naruto putting a smack down on 50% Kurama doesn't make any sense, Sage Mode Ultra Big Ball Rasengan Barrage and FRS hurting Kurama is a monstrous outlier for Sage Mode or an anti-feat for 50% Kurama. Especially when Naruto using Kurama's Chakra for KCM doesn't even match 50% Kurama's feats still.

Against Kakuzu, it killed him twice and that was the Small Town level Rasenshuriken.

Someone already said Shinra Tensei did that because of gravity hax. I don't know about this though.

Third Raikage's durability had actually been hyped, but yeah.

I don't think there's anything contradicting Big Ball Rasengan Barrage harming Kurama? I don't remember anyone tanking it.

Although, it's just the Rasenshuriken explosion that's Low 6-B, not a standard Rasenshuriken. We're talking about the detonation. Who scales to that?

I don't mind if it's determined to be an outlier or not though.

Do you mean Chibaku Tensei and not Shinra Tensei? I only remember giving UMR scans for Chibaku Tensei. And a full powered Shinra Tensei doesn't scale to 6-Tail Naruto. Deva Path is incapacitated after using it which doesnt happen. Doesn't add up.

Edit: Someone already said Shinra Tensei did that because of gravity hax. I don't know about this though.

I pointed out how this makes no sense. 6-Tail Naruto physically overpowers Shinra Tensei, it's literally a force being applied the opposite direction. It was greater than the FRS.

It was actually UMR that first calculated it to be 6-B, but I don't remember the thread.

I'm not talking about Shinra Tensei in relation to Naruto. I just randomly remembered the calc, so I mentioned it.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

orb was already created look carefully
0553-002
0553-003

and here u can see part of orb was destroyed
4158697-naruto-2601785

+here is more feats that prove rasengan/kurama chakra resistant to Molecular Manipulation

Fzsztb

Burning Full Fingers said:
Spoilers, please.
-koji invasion konoha

-Naruto and kawaki walking konoha

-Meet with Sarada

-kawaki try eating taiyaki

-kawaki to buy new vase to himawari

-kawaki Look at the vase And Seeing as a jigen, causing extreme fright.

-Vase broken naruto cuddle kawaki

Back