• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

What do you guys think of this notion that Kishi hadn't thought of super Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei before saying that Jiraiya could have won with prior knowledge.

I dont know, I assume that He probably was thinking, Jiraiya would defeat him before it got to that. Remember Pain was basically being hyped up as a God.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What do you guys think of this notion that Kishi hadn't thought of super Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei before saying that Jiraiya could have won with prior knowledge.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wjIiAtdq...dbi1Ya5JuelTgYVvPoA_uQCHM/s16000/0383-013.png

There is 2 possibilities to me.

• Deva mentions their 6 body and Jiraiya only think they are 3 and this gave advantage to ambush Jiraiya which eveything goes to downhill from there.
  • Nagato mentions his true body which if Jiraiya found it there is nothing Nagato could do protect himself if Jiraiya act fast.
I don't think Nagato uses SSS or CT where there is a risk he destroy the Rain Village.

I commented this on your blog post but here

379819/10 = 37981.9 km/s or mach 110,734 (Relativistic) (Also 0.12c)

Good Supporting feat for their ratings.

Wait I picked the wrong person lol (man I've been out of it)

I should had said when KCM + SM Naruto is faster then RinneSharingan Sasuke

He means KCM Naruto isn't faster because RS Sasuke scales to that speed anyways, but i think Blacke meant that KCM Naruto has better speed feats, not that he was faster.

I bought everyone would still be the same thanks to KN6 TBB calc and that we have proof that Base Naruto was 7-A thanks to that as well

Sanin should still be 7A from scaling to Kpervy sage and Orochimaru who Sasuke said he only defeated in CM2 because he was sick

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That calc relies on narutos TBB being vaporization, which some people don't accept.
It was already accepted though....2 of them were both accepted by that point (we pick the better one though)

Burning Full Fingers said:
Nothing at all says Orochimaru can overpower Kirin or anything. He'd only scale to Sasuke's normal stats.
Well don't forget that Sasuke said he was able to kill Orochimaru cause he was sick. If that wasn't the case then Sasuke would had immense trouble fighting a Healthy Orochimaru

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That calc relies on narutos TBB being vaporization, which some people don't accept.
we already provide enough evidence for vaporization which is why it was accepted and dont cear about unreasonable people lol who a only love to downplay the the verse

ShieldsPlus and kep accepted that all we need to know

Yeah but it's most likely gonna be one of the biggest plot twist ever with Kashin Koji being someone else which probably is gonna make sense but gonna be so unexpected it's crazy

Back