• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #30

You should probably make a separate thread for this. I'll look through the manga tomorrow and see if I can find something to scale them to.

>So again it's not just because of a tile but because they are elite Jonin just like Kakashi.

That is so ironic, you are saying they scale because they have the same title as Kakashi, huh? Who would've thought.

>So it even more consistent when Kakashi was just a fresh Jonin was rated as high Hypersonic but as an elite Jonin he is MHS+

High Hypersonic+ (Mach 50-100)

Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1000-8810.2)

A literal order of magnitude at the absolute least, but the MHS+ scaling is Mach 2000, so over two orders of magnitude. Kakashi scaling makes sense since Kakashi is an exceptional character who performed the MHS+ feat. People shouldn't scale off of him through titles.

Elite Jonin> Jonin. I meant the Jonin title not elite jonin title. I agree regular Jonin shouldn't scale

Bruh Kakashi scales to Kabuto pre time skip not Mach 2000

You're still scaling through title, just Elite Jonin title now.

>Bruh Kakashi scales to Kabuto pre time skip not Mach 2000

Yes, the Kakashi that scales to Kabuto. The Kabuto that scales to Tsunade. The Tsunade that scales to Orochimaru. The Orochimaru that scales to KN4 Naruto. The KN4 Naruto that scales to Deva Path. The Deva Path that is MHS+ for Massively Hypersonic+ (Could also keep up with Kakashi and dodge his Raikiri.

Well would you look at that, back to Post Timeskip Kakashi.

I agree, the justifications do need to be better, but what I don't agree with is again, how ninja rank is being disregarded. It cannot be fully disregarded imo. I'll hope into this discussion tomorrow.

Also, I was attempting to gather my evidences and such tonight to make this all go by easier and quicker, but a lot of stuff isn't on the internet, and ifvitbis,I just can't find it. So, I may not have "Everything" I want to use to debate this, but we can still discuss. I'll try to get to the Library as soon as possible tomorrow.

Also it's easy to get rid of the circular reasoning. Just remove the scaling to Samui from the brothers and keep Dauri and remove the samui scaling to the brothers cause she should actually just be 8A

Dauri is also 7C for fighting Suigetsu but his profile needs to be revised to make Dauri scale to him and not the other way around

Ao is a whole othe thing. He is obviously elite Jonin level even more than pre timeskip Kakashi. Ao has been in wars, has fought against people like Shisui and has plenty of experience even more than Kakashi.

>Dauri is also 7C for fighting Suigetsu but his profile needs to be revised to make Dauri scale to him and not the other way around

Suigetsu's profile is bad too, thanks for pointing it towards me.

Suigetsu: Town level (At least comparable to Zabuza, and could temporarily fight against Darui)

What justifies Suigetsu being on the same level as Zabuza? This scaling as well is screwed.

By the way, I think Suigetsu needs another key for his Water Creature Jutsu that was physically holding back Gyuki for a bit.

Ao scaling still doesn't make sense when he doesn't even have comparable feats and we'd be scaling through title.

Pain's MHS+ feat is served as proof of consistency for his scaling to Kakashi's higher MHS+ feat.

Either way, it's still MHS+ scaling for all Jonin through Kakashi and Kabuto who go through that long scaling chain to either Post Timeskip Kakashi's MHS+ feat or Deva Path's MHS+ feat. I don't think I need to explain how shoddy that is.

I'd say no because the Paths individually get more powerful if other are turned off. It means more Chakra is being divide up between the remaining ones, thus larger portions. Deva Path was the last one and closer to Nagato, meaning the receiving of Chakra was stronger as Nagato said. I wouldn't say they scale to the Deva Path's feat of dodging a point blank Rasenshuriken.

They do however have feats of reacting and dodging a Rasenshuriken, just nowhere near as good as the Deva Path's feat.

@TFO

It shows the encounter in the anime. Shisui genjutsu's 2 of his men and Ao spots him and retreats immediately a result

It's not that he fought Shisui, he purposely avoid conflict as soon as he was aware of his presence.

wait are we seriously dismissing rank

Because thats an extremely flawed way of thinking in the context of this story

No one is dismissing ranks. Jounin would still scale above chuunin that are not shown or noted to be anything special or exceptional.

Okay, so those weaker Pain bodies can dodge the MHS Rasenshuriken and react to it, so that could help scale some people.

I think the MHS+ feats are from Pain, Kakashi, Onoki, and Itachi. Maybe Sasuke-chan too? I'm not sure.

Konohamaru: Konohamaru is 7-C for "Presumably stronger than before, is also now a Jonin and should easily be comparable to characters like Part 1 Kakashi Hatake."

issues with this :

Konohamaru shouldn't compare to elite Kakashi at all,his actions in the manga especially against Ao and Shojoji were LOL horrible.Konohamaru is the new Sakura

Konohomaru never did anything to Shojoji bruh ƒñ¿ where did you get that from??? Konohomaru was caught off guard every time against Ao but he still tanked Aos attack without any real damage besides the explosion to his face.

Hst master said:
@TFO
It shows the encounter in the anime. Shisui genjutsu's 2 of his men and Ao spots him and retreats immediately a result

It's not that he fought Shisui, he purposely avoid conflict as soon as he was aware of his presence.
The anime isn't canon, so that's not valid.

Konohamaru will probably suffer as the teacher of Team 7. Boruto is regarded as a genius with a lot of potential that will come to the forefront during important missions, Mitsuki has Sage Mode, and Sarada apparently has a fully matured Sharingan already.

Back