• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #30

AstralKing7 said:
I agree with TFO...matter of fact no where in part 1 have we ever seen any genin or chunin comparable or stronger to a Jonin lol. Kabuto was considered a chunin if I remember correctly and Itachi is a special case all by himself as well as Minato cause they both are genius level characters.
So Konohomaru not scaling above Part one Naruto is insane when part 1 Naruto isn't even compared to a Jonin level character
naruto = gaara and gaara >average Jonin

@IMade

1.)The fan itself has at least 7-C AP. The fact that a Chunin she is at least comparable to is being grazed by it without much damage allows Samui to scale to at least scale to 8-A, if not higher, thus, "At Least 8-A, Possibly Higher".

2.)The problem you are having is that you are assuming possible actions from Kin and Gin in an attempt to downplay the statement instead of taking it as is. And the Kin/Gin thing isn't really similar to Kakuzu or Ao, to which you are trying to equate it. Unlike in those statements (And I give you the Ao Argument) which simply state they fought said characters, it is specifically stated they nearly killed Tobirama. That alone changes the entire thing and makes it not comparable to the Ao or Kakuzu statements.

• Kin/Gin stated to have staged a coup and attacked 2nd Raikage and Tobirama
  • Tobirama is stated to have nearly died from said assualt
  • We have evidence on how Kin/Gin fight
Occams Razor nullifies your argument as it is based on assumptions, which you cannot prove. Thus, Kin/Gin justifiably scale to "At Least 7-C, Possibly 7-A" by virtue of the Manga facts, not assumptions.

3.)Darui's scaling stands and actually makes sense considering all other SA Captains are "At Least 7-C" and Up.

4.)I'll address Ao and especislly Konohamaru tomorrow.

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
I agree with TFO...matter of fact no where in part 1 have we ever seen any genin or chunin comparable or stronger to a Jonin lol. Kabuto was considered a chunin if I remember correctly and Itachi is a special case all by himself as well as Minato cause they both are genius level characters.
So Konohomaru not scaling above Part one Naruto is insane when part 1 Naruto isn't even compared to a Jonin level character
naruto = gaara and gaara >average Joni
There is a Timeskip between Chunin Exams and Sasuke Retrieval Arcs. Naruto should'nt scale to SR Arc Gaara. And a Kyuubi Chakra amped Naruto got shit stomped by Kimimaru.

@Omimi

Exactly. Jounin scale above Ittan and the Sound Four. This is what I can go with for now:

Konohamaru = At least 8-A. 7-C with Rasengan. That's what I can agree with.

Gaara = At least 8-A and High Hypersonic scaling to jounin. Maybe in reaction and attack speed due to how he used to fight at this point. Scales to Lee and Neji. Naruto and Sasuke are already 8-A in Konoha Crush, I think. Not sure if I'm missing something, but we can keep discussing until things look better.

For Kinkaku and Ginkaku against Tobirama, it's Version 2?

1) What do you have that justifies the Fan being 7-C?

2) I don't think you understand that you are basing an entire profile off of one statement that is entirely vague. You realize you can't actually prove anything of what you are saying. Invoking Occam's Razor doesn't help you as well due to multiple factors. With Occam's Razor we assume the option with the least assumption. Your assumption is that both Kinkaku and Ginkaku somehow have stats all around that can match together against Tobirama based off a statement where it's stated they launched several attacks against Tobirama and almost killed him. My option is that they simply launched attacks against Tobirama as the wording implies, nothing more and nothing less. There is less assumptions through my interpretation. Also, as Burning brought up later:

For Kinkaku and Ginkaku against Tobirama, it's Version 2?

Burning's view is even less assumption than your's.

And again, you can't scale off vague quotes saying they fought someone in the past. That's like Kakuzu all over again.

3) Again you're scaling by title, now by Shinobi Alliance Captain title. This isn't justifiable.

4) Okay.

@Mindovin

You should read the rest of the discussion, you're bringing up what I already brought up and addressed in the first comment of this discussion.

ITS not just a fight, the fact that they pushed him towards death it's already enough to make them scale.

Again nothing is wrong with scaling by titles when all of the leaders of the units are above 7C atleast

@OmimiNaruto that is equal to Gaara is using the Kuramas chakra. That Naruto automatically scales nice his rank naturally and shouldn't be used to say that ranks mean nothing when some of the characters are special like Naruto

Also bruh if we literally scaling Konohomarus Rasengan to 7C then in the heck aren't we doing the same for Boruto???? This is the whole point of this revision. Boruto has better chakra control then kid Naruto all the way to New team 7 arc Naruto and Konohomaru

Rasengan can hurt stronger character then user

kid naruto hurt kabuto

kid konohomaru hurt1 of pains

kid boruto hurt AO

Tenten has a 7-C showing with Bashousen. She's certified fodder - yes Blacke - so I believe Kinkaku can scale to that. From there on, others that have feats to warrant scaling can get it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Tenten has a 7-C showing with Bashousen. She's certified fodder - yes Blacke
Are you trying to start a war @BFF? don't forget that TenTen-sama ALLOWS people to be stronger then her either that then she would had been in the top 10 strongest in the verse.

P.S: don't also forget she can crush The blond witch and princess pfft! of destruction if she wanted to with just a flick of her kunai

And look who decided to come from the shadows. Where were u? thinking of Eggthing while sleeping with the worms? huehuehue!

For the speed of konohamaru Or downgrade to At least High Hypersonic

We should not downgrade him to this level. because Konohamaru faster than Mitsuki At least High Hypersonic.

konohamaru can dodge Lightning If you will downgrade I recommend downgrading as follows:

At least Massively Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed

Konohamaru Dodge Lightning
Dodge Lightning

Faster than mitsuki (mitsuki is At least High Hypersonic)

In addition, if we downgrade konohamaru finish.

We will downgrade Kashin Koji to At least Massively Hypersonic.

Because he has no evidence with that speed is Massively Hypersonic +

But Konohamaru has evidence that he is Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed ,because he can .Dodge pai and faster than pain in a short time .

Kashin Koji
At least Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Konohamaru)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kashin_Koji

( konohamaru Dodge lightning is At least Massively Hypersonic)

1.)Tenten Destroying Kakuzu's Heart Casually

2.)I understand perfectly, and it's not vague at all. And I have proved it, you just refuse to accept said proof as proof. There are are no "multiple factors" against my argument that are rooted in fact. Just "assumptions" YOU are making about the statements, thus Occam's Razor. I have made no assuptions, dude. I have simply stated what the manga says and portrays. As far as Burning's view goes, Kinkaku, and likely Ginkaku, is stated to only go V2 when Ginkaku is killed or taken out. It is not stated that Kin or Gin were taken out in the attacks on Tobirama and 2nd Raikage, so any argument on them using V2 is nulled via Occam's Razor.

And as for you continuously stating "They just made attacks on Tobirama and such" and stating and implying that I am assuming "how" said attacks were made, well Naruto Chapters 527/528 shows exactly how Kin/Gin fight. I have even cited these when discussing it. There is no assumptions here.

• Kin/Gin are stated to have staged a coup, launching a surprise attack on Tobirama and 2nd Raikage.
  • Tobirama was stated to have been drove to the brink of death by said assault.
  • Chapters 527 and 528 show how Kin/Gin fight.
  • Chapter 528 specifically states Kin only goes V2 when Ginkaku is defeated (To which after seeing how BOTH brothers fight, Ginkaku can be assumed to only go V2 when Kinkaku is taken out likewise).
  • Ginkaku nor Kinkaku are not stated to have died or been defeated in that assault on Tobirama/2nd Raikage, cemented by the fact Tsunade as Hokage and knowledge of the events didn't know thgey had Nine Tails Chakra.
~Stop me when I make a assumption or something that isn't backed by manga portrayal, please~

3.)Scaling by title solely? Did i not say that every SA Captian already is by feats or scales to "At Least 7-C" or Higher? Not by title, but by implication, bro. It only makes sense for Darui to be a SA Captain if he is at least comparable to:

• Kakashi (7-A)
  • Gaara (7-A)
  • Mifune (At Least 7-C)
  • Kitsuchi (At Least 7-C, and his feat is calced on the wiki despite not having a page)
Makes no sense for a 8-A to be agreed upon by the Kage's to lead a unit unless his skills merited such prestiege. Darui isn't known for his "tacticality or smarts" either, becaus if that were the case, Shikamaru would be a SA Captain. So yes, it is implied that Darui is at least comparable simply by being a SA Captain. His feat against Ginkaku and Kinkaku prove this.

Seriously, it's obvious that Kep will not do much except it involves calcs or something like 5-A Momoshiki and 4-C ETSB so we just need to ask him if Deidara's feat is legit or not and take things into our own hands from there.

Profiles are still using outdated storm calcs, so even if Deidara's feat is legit there's a whole lot of things to be done.

I dont think sasukes storm feat will affect much. Considering majority of characters scale to cracking a susanoo which was able to tank kirin. Any character that scales to or above tsunade would still be 7-A.

Guys, what about Naruto's speed? We were discussing this up there. Should we put it as "At least Relativistic" and add "Possibly higher" or "Possibly Relativistic +"?

If Naruto actually scale with the speed of meteors, it would need to be 1.5x faster by receiving the other half of Kurama to have Relativistic+

We should make a crt for the multipliers of the verse instead of discussing on this thread cause there are too many revisions

The multipliers should wait until the very end. There are still a lot of calcs that still need to be done when we figure out the size of the naruto planet.

Back