• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #30

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhjh the new opening just left me like Bruhhhhjhh!!!!!! What the freak!!!! This arc may just be canon because of what's gonna happen and just know this opening is just lit and it has a lot of feels!

I haven't even watched he episode but that freaking opening pretty much has me sold . Shikadai is more versatile then Shikamaru with his shadow. Also this arc may just prove why the Rasengan is 7C and Jogan...don't even get me started on what I saw the Jogan do ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒

Bruh....there is more to the opening I didn't get done watching the opening ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒. Boruto was trapped in ice and he activated Jogan and it created an explosion and freed him

Bruh Mitsuki, Log, Sarada, Shiki, Shikadai and Boruto all have me so hype for eve future filler arcs. I did not expect to see Log nor did I expect to see a huge Ice version of Kurama fighting against the genin

bruh this arc is lit!! Sorry MHA but it seems like Boruto is really gonna take this year by storm man. The ending is even great. I must say myself that I'm happy to be a Boruto fan

Naw I'm a huge MHA fan but the anime hasn't been consistent this whole year as Boruto. The BNHA movie is a different story all together tho. If only Boruto had a better opening and ending last arc ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

even MHA worst is ridiculous above the worst Boruto,

Boruto ranges fro Meh to Great on a few occasions.

While MHA is constantly Good to great with the worst being Meh

Meanwhile this anime season looks like I would be watching something other than Boruto. I have literally been eatching only Boruto for like the last 1.5 years (and overlord)

Which revisions?? We really need to finish the 6C and high 6C revisions cause they are annoying with how long they have been around man

Tbh the only revisions I remember the 6C and high 6C and range revisions. Guess we could include high 6C into the 6C revision. Other than the stats we just gotta finish applying the time stop perception for the rinnegan and giving Boruto resistance and we will be finished

...the range revision is kinda more annoying with how long it has been around and how many people need to be upgraded

Some people also wanna revise Toneri's lifting strength but I don't know too much about that

Also I forgot about the planets size and the multipliers for the gates

Ah, yes. What has been happening in The Promised Neverland? I stopped reading it a few months ago so the chapters could pile up. I've been reading Haikyuu instead.

Anyways don't start the revision cause we gonna have to wait on that @Gallivan guy calc to be resolved (Kep-sama answered in one of them now he just needs to reply on the other)

I gotta catch back up on TPNL but I heard it's about to get ready and end. The anime is coming out next year I believe

Back