• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #30

We have to discuss the level of characters and their ranks in Naruto. People really are taking this, "Rank" means nothing aspect a little too far. I'll discuss in depth tomorrow, with scans and everything.

In the case of Genin and Jonin and Chunin it actually does unless the genin or chunin are special compared to the rest. Other than that A>B>C logic does work all the time with the specific case.

I agree tho the verse doesn't always work like that but sometimes it does.

Well, I just wanna say that if we're going with jounin being 7-C and MHS+ and chuunin being 8-A and High Hypersonic, some people in Part 1 Naruto are in need of upgrades.

Gaara is No. 1. The way he's rated now is as though he's a certified genin level ninja. Others that scale to him should be appropriately upgraded. Haku, too. No way he's genin level and everyone knows it. Well, it'd scale to Sasuke and Naruto but I could care less. If Boruto characters are going to be upgraded on similar grounds, it should be the same for Part 1 Naruto characters.

I wonder how things will look after this.

Okay, let's wait for TFO's scans. Stats are going to be changed. I'm insisting that someone should start a thread, or no progress will be made.

Just start with this stuff about chuunin and jounin and move on from there.

Well it depends on who the people in part 1 scale to. 7C Jonin is only for the elites not people like Shino

Also Boruto actually is 8A physically now that I remember. Well he should be which is consistent with him being chunin level when he fought Kakashi. Kawaki was stated to be physically stronger than Team 7 with just his base power when he destroyed the puppets. Boruto was able to fight Kawaki on even grounds. So actually Boruto and Mitsuki if they are not already should be 8A physically

Haku should be 8A cause he was acknowledged by Kakashi and Kakashi himself back then was even 8A.

All in all the only Boruto characters that will be effected will be Boruto and Mitsuki and Shinki and Kawaki and Shojoji. Sarada only needs her speed adjustments same for the other chunin level characters like Metal Lee and Shinki.

Gaara totally should be upgraded tho for obvious reasons

yeah with the Anbu at various ratings Elite Jonin at 7C Jonin at 8A or 8A+ I always forgets Special Jonin?? Chunin depends on the ninja Genin 8B but also depends on the ninja like Naruto or Sasuke and Neji

Bro we should really wait on that 😅^. I also got a little proof for base Naruto being 7A I'm the Immortal Duo arc as well but we best wait cause we have a lot of stuff to do that's been backed up

AstralKing7 said:
Bro we should really wait on that 😅^. I also got a little proof for base Naruto being 7A I'm the Immortal Duo arc as well but we best wait cause we have a lot of stuff to do that's been backed up
What would that proof be? we can't really start the revision yet since of @Gallivian calc and Kep being there to discuss it. I say we talk about the Base Naruto = 7-A cause we all already know who scales when it comes to the Tenpenchii (let's hope nothing has to get downgraded)

Just realized we need to change the description on adult Narutos profile. Adult Naruto Is stronger than his teen self so we need to change that and the reasoning for him being 5B to him fighting Momoshiki.

It seems like the speed for the god Tiers were finally changed to say that Narutos six path forms are faster than his KCM that performs the rel feat

Hey @TFO do you think you find out if Kishi had any influence on the script of the Chunin exams besides Urashiki and Toneri already being there?? I wanna see if we could use Naruto being two times weaker in the fight against Momoshiki but need to know if kishi meant for that

AstralKing7 said:
Hey @TFO do you think you find out if Kishi had any influence on the script of the Chunin exams besides Urashiki and Toneri already being there?? I wanna see if we could use Naruto being two times weaker in the fight against Momoshiki but need to know if kishi meant for that
Iirc, there isn't any "proof" he or Kodachi was involved. The only thing I know forsure is that:

• Kishi implied he was going to involved with the Anime at JumpFesta
  • Kodachi is stated to be the Story Supervisor
What lends Creadence to Kishi and Kodachi at least monitoring the status of the anime is that a several instances throughout, Kishi has personally been involved, even giving Studio Perriot an outline for the Chocho Arc and being personally responsible for some of the dialogue in it.

Beyond that and the Hyuga Episodes about Boruto thinking he's unlocked Byakugan, Kishi hasn't personally been involved in the Boruto anime as far as public statements from various sources go. BUT, keep in mind we don't know what happens behind closed doors.

Here is how I personally believe we should view it (Like in court):

• Boruto Manga
  • Anime Arcs: Nue - Graduation / Chocho
Are all 100% canon. Everything else (As Circumstantial Evidence) wouldn't be 100% "canon", rather Supporting Canon, like the DB or a little less than the DB's.

Choji being 7C but still is comparable to CM2 Jirbo who is only a chunin. Choji calc is 7C btw if I was specific enough. MHS+ is from Kakashi saving Protecting ino-shika-cho from lighting if I remember correctly.

Wait, so we're really scaling all Jonin from Post-Timeskip Kakashi's speed? No wonder these seem inflated, that doesn't make sense.

I recall the Jirobo's calc by Kep though.

No only elite Jonin are MHS+ cause Elite Jonin level characters have shown to be mhs+ for example Yamato,Asuma and Darui are all examples of elite Jonin who should scale because they have fought mhs+ characte

You know what it's my bad lol the average Jonin doesn't scale to Kakashi Post time skip but pre timeskip 😅. I haven't seen his profile in a while. They scale to Kakashi who is comparable to Kabuto pre time skip

Jonin shouldn't scale to Kakashi just because they are both Jonin. Kakashi is an exceptional ninja, it wouldn't make sense for people that don't interact with him to scale to him just because of title.

@WOI

A couple, I'm trying to backtrack through all the scaling chain to find them all.

The scaling isn't like that tho it's for elite Jonin not just any Jonin. Kakashi isn't the onyl exceptional ninja. Tho we could just scale all the elite Jonin to Kabuto.

Also there is a lot of scaling on this site that goes off tiles tbf. With the Naruto verse it's easier because there are lots of extra showings proving the justification for those who scales.

So again it's not just because of a tile but because they are elite Jonin just like Kakashi. Also pre Jonin Kakashi was still High Hypersonic. So it even more consistent when Kakashi was just a fresh Jonin was rated as high Hypersonic but as an elite Jonin he is MHS+

Characters That Are Incorrectly Scaling to 7-C

Samui:

Samui is 7-C for "Given her status as a strong shinobi from Kumogakure, she should at least be comparable to Itta. Fought with Kinkaku and Ginkaku"

Issues With This: Itta is only 8-A, and nothing says Samui should be comparable to Ittan. Kinkaku and Ginkaku also have issues that I will explain next.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku:
Kinkaku and Ginkaku are 7-C for "Could keep up with Samui and Darui alongside his brother. Should at least be comparable to Itta."

Issues With This: This is circular scaling from Samui, that's literally not allowed nor justifiable. The comparison to Ittan as well is terrible when nothing says they are comparable, and even then Ittan is 8-A. Darui also has issues that I will explain next.

Darui:
Darui is 7-C for "An elite jonin from Kumogakure that also serves as Raikage's right hand, as such he should be at least comparable to Asuma, fought with Kinkaku and Ginkaku."

Issues With This: Again with the circular scaling. Darui is 7-C cause of Kinkaku and Ginkaku who are 7-C cause of Darui, literally no sense. Asuma is actually 7-C for legitamate reasons, but nothing scales Darui to Asuma besides apparenty say so. There is no justification for this.

Ao:
Ao is 7-C for "As an elite Jonin from Kirigakure that has been picked to bodyguard the Mizukage he should be comparable to Jonin like Darui."

Issues With This: This is scaling through titles of Jonin with no actual scaling between the two that justifies this. Darui already has issues with being 7-C which makes it even worse.

Ao's Boruto Era Key is also 7-C for "Easily defeated Konohamaru."

Issues With This: Konohamaru doesn't have justifiable reason for even being 7-C that I will explain next.

Konohamaru:
Konohamaru is 7-C for "Presumably stronger than before, is also now a Jonin and should easily be comparable to characters like Part 1 Kakashi Hatake."

Issues With This: This is again, scaling with titles of Jonin. Part 1 Kakashi was a Jonin with solid reasonings for being 7-C, there is nothing saying that Konohamaru is on par with Part 1 Kakashi. This is literally a baseless assumption with no scaling nor statement between the two to justify this tiering.

Snip
That's all I can find in my short time, I haven't touched MHS+ scaling, but if it's just like this then it's just as unjustifiable and needs to be rectified.

Back