• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #30

Speaking of speed upgrades. The god tier sod the verse should be Rel+ based on the Toneri and Naruto calc cause the ending of the calc said that the god tier should be above it because it was weaker form of Naruto that did the feat.

There is also a 2x multiplier that I'd look for us to apply for Naruto as well

Kepekley23 said:
Why do you...believe that's even a remotely FTL feat?
Naruto blitzed him from within a distance that a flickering candle can be seen. Dude didn't notice anything until Naruto passed him up, meaning Naruto Blitzed him before the light of his chakra reached his eyes and Naruto's chakra modes are canocally bright. I can provide screen shoots and scans need be.

It's a solid multiplier. After working with the KHR revisions, it was acceptable to use multipliers where a person is using like 50 percent of their power. It's basic multiplier tbf. Naruto was in BSM. Well we know he could only use 50 percent of his power because he didn't have both halves of Kurama inside of him during the fight with Toneri. This means Naruto at full strength should have his power and speed multplird by 2

The multiplier also applies to Kurama back in the war for obvious reasons and his profile even says he is two times stronger after both halves are together

> Naruto blitzed him from within a distance that a flickering candle can be seen. Dude didn't notice anything until Naruto passed him up, meaning Naruto Blitzed him before the light og his chakra reached his eyes

Not quite. The human brain is unable to perceive anything above Mach speeds. You don't need a lightspeed dude to blitz some random guy.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Kuramas power is insignificent to Narutos at that point so its nothing note worthy.
Uh Kurama should basically be treated the same as the juubi tbh. Momoshiki wanted Kurama. Kurama is Narutos power tho lol especially in his cloak forms.

We really need to discuss Narutos power because no one really knows where Narutos power comes from anymore. It should obviously still be Kurama who still plays a huge part in it . Momoshiki and kinshiki wanted Kurama badly and even the anime goes to show how much chakra Kurama has built up over the years when Momoshiki said they have only made it to the half way mark of the nine tails chakra

Kepekley23 said:
> Naruto blitzed him from within a distance that a flickering candle can be seen. Dude didn't notice anything until Naruto passed him up, meaning Naruto Blitzed him before the light og his chakra reached his eyes

Not quite. The human brain is unable to perceive anything above Mach speeds. You don't need a lightspeed dude to blitz some random guy.
Not quite tbh. The human eye can percieve the light of a flickering Candle from 30 miles away. Naruto blitzed him before the guy could even percieve the light of the form luminating from him. Not possible from such a distance unless Naruto was travelling faster than light. And you can't say we can't percieve light, that's false. We aren't percieving it's rate of travel, but wevcan percieve light. Naruto blitzed him before the light reached his eyes.

Basically Kurama is still significant to Narutos power. Your reason not to implement the 2x multiplier doesn't really make sense when Kurama itself has been getting stronger alongside Naruto and is literally Narutos power.

If Kuramas power is really insignificant to Narutos then why does Naruto always enter his cloak forms???

Dude that's space not a dimension lol. Urashiki even proved that when he flew to the moon in a white flash and then vanished into space. Next time we see them, Urashiki and gang are above earth looking down on it. It's not a different "dimension" like you think it is

even the scan they use to show that Momoshiki has one dimension is probably another solar system

It was considered a outlier not a hyperbole if I remember correctly

What has me shocked is that we don't scale characters above feats they do in weaker forms. That left me perplexed if I do say so myself ƒÿò

Really ? Why is that so?

Kishimoto sensei may be surprised not to upgrade Naruto speed. It seems he is trying to convey that Naruto Six Paths Sage Mode has the ability to track the speed of light. haha

we could add "At least Relativistic (Able to dodge Toneri's meteoroids at point blank range) likely far higher or probably Relativistic + (Released half of Kurama to fight against Hamura's statue)

Naruto scales with the speed of the meteors, so in case he receives 50% of Kurama, he would have 68% of SoL, if this is accepted, of course

M3X said:
Naruto scales with the speed of the meteors, so in case he receives 50% of Kurama, he would have 68% of SoL, if this is accepted, of course
This^

I'm starting think the writers are thinking this way as well lol cause some stuff in the verse that we had as PIS or outliers are starting to make sense with the multipliers

And thinking it over, since Naruto during war is superior to Naruto's movie The Last - which in our assumption, is 68%c - why he deflects from an attack on the speed of light would be outlier?

A large argument is proof he dodged since you have one camp saying he timed the beam and dodged while another says Madara swung the beam which is what Naruto dodges.

Databook statement doesn't help when it says it's a speed of light beam whose swing can't be dodged. Gives mixed signals.

Anyone known if Sasuke gave a statement about how peer he could use in Gaiden after using his rinnegan powers too much??? I thought he said 1/3rds of his power but I haven't looked

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
A large argument is proof he dodged since you have one camp saying he timed the beam and dodged while another says Madara swung the beam which is what Naruto dodges.

Databook statement doesn't help when it says it's a speed of light beam whose swing can't be dodged. Gives mixed signals.
That's what I don't understand when it comes to Databooks. Some of it is meant to entice the readers or try to exaggerate it. What they said about the Fang Light is taken TOO literally which shouldn't be like that and I don't know why they said he swung his head when all Madara just shot the beam from his mouth

EDIT: I also wanna talk about the Naruto planet size if accepted

If any size is accepted, we can upgrade several calculations that use the planet in some way

Back