• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #30

I mean, I did not see any calculations using another value for planet size on Naruto calculations

I just looked at the Calc and the only size of earth I see is 12,742 km. I'm not sure if I missed it, or if this is the size you were talking about.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Akeno > Grayfia > Rosseweisse > Kuroka > Rias > The Rest > Asia
Eh don't n is about Gayfia. She looks like she wears a mop on her head 😂 but though to have Akeno be in top....u have good taste my good sir

If you want you can add the 2 ninja that attacked Kakashi and Obito or you can go for Gotta(A filler dude with interesting smoke manipulation)

Alright so I took a look at the Jubi calc. There is vaporization since the crater it made is a smith surface just that the crumbled rocks on the side aren't in the crater. Wanna know the answer? cause of the previous fights that no doubt caused those pulverization

Boruto scaling and then the speed upgrades. I personally think Boruto should be High Hypersonic with mhs+ reactions and Kawaki should be mhs+. Don't know about Mitsuki

Back