• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #30

Boruto should be 7C with Rasengan and maybe his strongest jutsus like his lightning style jutsus.

He also should have mhs+ reactions imo from fighting Ao and he parried a lot of Ao's mirror beams

Yeah, I think you guys should just make a thread to start things up. Doesn't seem like anything will happen for some time at this rate.

Ask about Deidara and go from there. Weakest to strongest. Don't bring up topics randomly. It should be in a coordinated manner.

Ehh...I'm avoiding Deidara cause that will start a chain effect with the rest of the 7As lol then that's gonna start the 6C revision then High 6C

Ill see if Ant can open up the last thread about Boruto's AP revision or imma most likely make one myself right now

Btw, guys, in the Mujina Bandits arc, Naruto has a Casual FTL feat. Even though it's a massive outlier, still interesting.

Naruto uses speed as Minato in Boruto and stops the train with one hand
Naruto uses speed as Minato in Boruto and stops the train with one hand

This feat here is FTL, lol. It is stated by Killer B that Naruto's KCM is super bright. This would be the same for all of his chskra modes thereafter. Humans on average can see a candle light flicker from 30 miles away at night if it's not obstructed. Naruto is vastly more luminous than a candle and he Blitzed the Leader of that gang, who was staring dead in his direction, before the light from His Six Paths Chakra cloak could be seen.

It's calcable, but you know it's gonna be labelled an outlier. As for if this arc is canon...idk what's really considered "Canon" in Boruto anymore. All I know is that this arc comes after the Graduation and before Momoshiki arc.

There is a SJ timeline for it, but, idk...

If there is a legit FTL speed feat it wouldn't be an outlier. All the god tiers scale above Narutos Rel feat from "The Last" so a legit feat from narutos strongest form would be good.

Well, Naruto is visibly no more than 6 ft from Boruto and train cart. We can't say what the tracks are like behind Boruto and Co, but there is a shit between them and the explosion Naruto created abd there are no twists or turns. Just dead ahead. It's looks to be about a mile away from Boruto and co. The bandit boss guy didn't notice Naruto until he passed him by. And we know Naruto is no more than 6 ft away from him scaling from how far he was from Boruto a co. So, based on these (And it's just an assumption on my part but it can be calced). If the guy was blitzed from at least a mile away and didn't notice the light from his chakra mode until he was next to him, by my cakculations, Naruto was 880+x Faster than Light....

Tbis is just my assumption based on these factors, but it can be properly calced. Either way, it'll be an outlier and rejected anyways, so...

Meh I'm just waiting for it to get confirmed that Urashiki was crossing solar systems to find Earth ƒÆ»ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Back