• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #29

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

I think 8-A to 7-C.

@Light

We'll see.
May I ask why 8-A to 7-C? why can't they be like High 7-C or Likely 7-A? To take down off of the Peins?", it took Kakashi and Choji to take it down (one w/ the missles) so wouldn't that mean that the other Pein clones would be higher then 7-C since Kakashi himself is At Least 7-C yet he was in DEEP trouble to the point he needed help

Based on this thread guys: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2161937

We really have to clean up Kawaki's page because. I.E:

• Get the Reasoning Correct
  • Add keys
Here's my proposal for the Keys and Reasoning:

• Keys: Kawaki should have 4 keys, "Base (Pre-TimeSkip) | Pre-TimeSkip Karma Seal | Base (Post-TimeSkip) | Post-TimeSkip Karma Seal".

Difference between them isn't enough for that. And likely 7-A is from where? The others should not scale to the Deva Path.
It wouldn't make sense that a Pein clone is 7-C yet Kakashi is At Least 7-C when the latter had trouble and needed help to take out one. Also the Likely 7-A came from SM Naruto casually destroying them yet the other Shinobis (who r weaker then SM)had IMMENSE amount of trouble taking on the clones

But Kakashi NEEDED help and he's a At Least 7-C so why would a Pein clone be At Least 7-C when his opponent was also a 7-C + another 7-C and they almost lost?

also we need to upgrades (Particle Style /TSB) Molecular to possibly Atomic cuz sarada said so

So if someone uses him in a vs match, say..."Pre-Timeskip Kawaki vs Allen Walker" for arguments sake, but restricts Karma Seal, the match can't be added to the profile.

BUT...if we are going to argue Karma and his base are two separate forms, shouldn't Karma have it's own Key like SM?

Huh? It could be added as its a power that reaches into a higher tier as such restricting it would only put him back into base form.

If you want to have 2 keys sure, but i see no point and would honestly fuse SM into Narutos Pain Arc key.

Yeah Karma should have its own key just like KCM and SM. They literally are the same thing. Forms u can enter instantly in battles

Also Karma has more powers. It's more of a form that lets u use more powers. Not just one ability is used by Karma.

For Kawaki, if we're in agreement with my proposed reasoning for his stats and nobody has a problem or cares about the Keys, can we add it to his profile?

I'd do it, but as I never did it before, i'm liable to mess something up...

Omimi wrote:
Wind Release: Rasenshuriken can destroy the enemy's chakra pathway system. The damage inflicted cannot be repaired with any medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently and they will loss the ability to wield chakra

1.so we need to add power Power Nullification for Wind Release: Rasenshuriken because who ever hit by FRS will loss the ability to wield chakra

2.Regenerationn Nullification because The damage inflicted by FRS cannot be repaired withany medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-346.html

@BFF

can u add this or do we need to make a new Thread for this

it was discussed here

Btw, Naruto should have an extra layer of Regen Nulification. He can significantly slow down Mid-High Regen in Cloaked Forms (KCM, BM, BSM, SPSM, etc).

On a sidenote, lets also talk about Jump Force. Naruto is gaurenteed to have more characters. If you had to pick between villains to be added, who would you pick and Which form (For Those Applicable)?

• Madara
  • Obito
  • Kaguya
  • Momoshiki
  • Toneri
I feel like Six Paths Madara will be a little underwhelming. He only has 3 real attaks to pull from in the Manga.

• Light Fang
  • Force Lightning
  • Chibaku Tensei
^Chibaku Tensei is likely to only be a special. I feel like Bandai would have to make up stuff he can do in addition to his other 2 attacks. Toneri though would be AMAZING!

She should be.

Attack Potency:At least Large building' level(comparable to Genin), l'ikely much higher, Mountain level with Adamantine chains destroyed Tobi's Wooden statue and was compared to Kushina by Orochimaru.

Speed: Same as it is now.

Lifting strength: Unknow, makes sense.

Striking strength: At least Large Building level (comparable to Genin), likely much higher.

Drability: At Least Large Building level (comparabale to Genin), likely much higher. Mountain level via Adamantine chains

She should also have Low-Mid Regenerationn via healing (she regened her organs after they got destroyed by Tobi in the fight by biting herself. chapter 663). And of course power null and sealing.

@Rocker

Well that seems acceptable to me, but I don't feel like doing anything so I guess we're gonna wait for the revisions.

Still, isn't Unknown without the chains better for her?

@Rocker
Well that seems acceptable to me, but I don't feel like doing anything so I guess we're gonna wait for the revisions.

Still, isn't Unknown without the chains better for her?
I think it makes sense for her to at least be comparable to genin, can I not just change t myself? I don tthink anyone is in disagreement?

Back