• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #29

This is how the revisions should go:

Supervisor: Kepekley23

Page Unlocking and Locking: Shadowbokunohero, Kepekley23

Debaters / Wankers: TheFinalOrder, AstralKing7, BlackeJan, Kepekley23, Shadowbokunohero, Rocker1189, Omimi, Wrath of Itachi, I am myself You are you, etc

Page Editing: Anyone except BFF

Meme Posters: ShrekAlmighty, AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

Anti-Eggboy Agent: BFF

Any problems with this setup?

Looks pretty good although i would definetely discard @ShrekAlmighty from the Page Editing: position and i would also change up the Anti-Eggboi Agent position to Fellow Chose which would include the Fellow Chosen.

Hmmm? Unless its from one of the Three Great Deities there is no "from above" to me and Fellow Chosen, as such the list is getting changed. Sorry.

Burning Full Fingers said:

Debaters / Wankers: TheFinalOrder, AstralKing7, BlackeJan, Kepekley23, Shadowbokunohero, Rocker1189, Omimi, Wrath of Itachi, I am myself You are you, etc

I'm seeing a lack of Burning Full Fingers on that list.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Pffft, you aren't totalitarian enough to compete against Eggboi.
It seems u lower insects forgot that TenTen-sama is the top dog around here. If she wanted she could use Eggthing head as a chair whenever she feels tired after looking down on those who dont worship her

ShrekAlmighty said:
There are heretics, and then there are delusional lunatics, you fit into both categories.
Such insolence! Of course worshippers of Eggthing r laughable children who hasn't seen the light yet. Don't work child just come to the good side and everything will be alright

Unlike my Fellow Chosen i do not take these insults lightly, so that will be another 36 Eggboi gifs just to remind you who is in control.

I edited Kawaki's page...Easier proccess than I thought...I made a few tweaks to my original reasoning, check it out and tell me if it has to be taken out. I added the Keys btw since the concensus ranged from agree to idc, but it can be edited out also, just check it and let's get it right.

It looks fine to me

Just wish we had a better picture for Kawakis render cause that one looks so subpar lol compared to other profiles of the verse. Can't wait for him to show up in a poster or something or have a full body pico

The Striking strenght and Durability parts need some work but im sure there is someone who can handle that.

Regardless good job.

BTW, Boruto has to be updated. His fight with Kawaki (And Both looked to be equally serious) should reflect Kawaki's Striking and Durability. The AP, again, has to be debated....he should be 7-C for hurting Ao with Rasengan, but I digress.

Bruh ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Why is there circular reason for the tailed beasts and Killer Bee.

Killer Bee is 6C for fighting the tailed beasts who can harm him. There is no calc

...maybe we should use the calcs from other sites that have them in the low 6B or 6B range cause we don't even have a calc for them but we have them rated when other sites have calcs that rates them. Kurama will need to be upgraded as well cause his 6B calc needs to multiplied by 2 like his description says on the profile and he is only 50 percent when he did the feat

He also has the natural energy multiplier

It looks a bit weird. Striking Strength has him at possibly Town Class, but chakra blasts are just 8-A. We should merge his keys.

Why does he have a Post-Timeskip key anyway? It's just a dream of the future. No 'official' appearance yet.

What dream lol it's literally in the manga. It's not a dream in anyway. I don't remember it being considered a dream

His striking strength when in karma mode should be 7C cause that's how much energy he has to work with. Normally he should be atleast 8A+ cause that was from a weak Kawaki

Burning Full Fingers said:

Any problems with this setup?
where is downplayer 😂😂😂😂😂😂

ShrekAlmighty said:
Well Boruto is just Naruto being in Madaras Infinite Tsukuyomi so i wouldnt be so quick with your words.
Lol.

@Astral

That's what will happen in the future, but after Boruto exchanges words with Kawaki, we see kid Boruto waking up. It just looks like he was having a dream of future happenings. Well, whatever.

Back