• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #29

"Question why does Spino use 2000km tall Shinju when it's less than 600 km tall here? Where does that number come from? From what I know it's accepted at 583 km tall.Secondly when using the 1/3*pi*r^2*h he always used 1/3*pi*h*(diameter)^2 which means the feat will be downgraded by quite a lot. For example he did:

The base diametre is 60 px, so 266 666.67 m

1/3*pi*266666.67^2*2000000

Then he does it again:Width of the root: 30 px, or 133 333.33 m

1/3*pi*133 333.33^2*533333.33"

Eh that's not too bad honestly. I would also say that I couldn't see Juubito being 5-C though I always thought it he would get a Possibly/Likely 5-C

Cyclops Madara should not be chnaged though, he should definitely be 5-B, scaling from Naruto and Sasuke (as well of sort of scaling from Hagromo.)

Oh nvm you meant the one before the 5-B key.

Anyway, I did a calc with a 30 second timeframe(always thought 5 mins was too weird) and got 1.28+26 Joules, High 6-A.

Well if i only change the height and not the width(which should also be changed and would lower the result significantly) i get 1.461457446675e27 joules which is still Multi continent level, so rip 5-C Juubito.

ShrekAlmighty said:
It came from Lord Whis asking Spino to use it.
I dont even know how the heck this slipped through

I assume we jsut need to adjust those 2 and put in my current calc instead.

Indeed i was suprised aswell but kept my mouth shut to avoid more debating and etc.

By those two you mean height and width?

I meant Madara and Obito, I have already adjusted the height and width and I have made sure to use radius instead of diameter.

Yeah I did not make it clear enough, I guess Madara should scale off of 5-B then, since it would make much more sense.

Th only reason we used 1 minute was because Planet level was to ridiculous, this ties in with the Juubi anyway.

Back