• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #29

Burning Full Fingers said:
Was not accepted. Let's not forget his lifting strength though.
well it was then when god tier was still low 5-B and we tried use this to get god tier to 5-B but now god is already in 5-B

+he is already = 5-B base naruto so

it will be an supportive feats/statement for 5-B

She did tank a kick from Danzou. I say she should be 8-A physically as well as survive a tail swipe from KB (Granted it wasn't an attack, moreso flailing). 8-A should be fair, Genin level in general seems too low for here to be trusted with a prison of Curse Mark Bears solely by Orochimaru.

I think Karin should be as follows:

• 7-A with Chakra Chains

TheFinalOrder said:
She did tank a kick from Danzou. I say she should be 8-A physically as well as survive a tail swipe from KB (Granted it wasn't an attack, moreso flailing). 8-A should be fair, Genin level in general seems too low for here to be trusted with a prison of Curse Mark Bears solely by Orochimaru.

I think Karin should be as follows:
agreed

ShrekAlmighty said:
So? Either scale her or dont cause its casual, pulling an 8-a outta nowhere doesnt make much sense.
Well, she also survived a flailing tail swipe from Gyuki. All of these instances can't just be chucked down to 8-B. That couple with the facrt Orochimaru allowed her to be incharge with a prison full of Curse Mark users. We can infer that she is above Genin level. Being a casual Kick, I wouldn't scale her to 7-C. but 8-A seems fair for everything presented.

Do what you like not gonna argue just gonna say that unknown is the best option and if i had to scale her id go with 7-c

Who is gallavant?

Oh, how kind of you, but i insist that you do it, changes like that should only be handled by an experienced editor and staff member and no one fits that role better than you.

Ah, but you've handled hundreds of edits at least yourself with little errors. You have my full support; go ahead and place the fodders where they belong.

Well thank you for the kind words, but in this period of low quantity of edits we should strive for quality, and i am defintely not on the same level as you so it would be best if you handle it.

Tumblr mxp8f3BujU1rwwg5mo2 500
This in a nutshell.

Back