• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #29

I personally agree we don't need the future keys for Kawaki we can just wait until then and remove the keys until we get to that point

I was actually wondering cause it seems like it will be improved the plot of Boruto. Well when it comes to the Clan and not Kara

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Why is there circular reason for the tailed beasts and Killer Bee.

Killer Bee is 6C for fighting the tailed beasts who can harm him. There is no calc

...maybe we should use the calcs from other sites that have them in the low 6B or 6B range cause we don't even have a calc for them but we have them rated when other sites have calcs that rates them. Kurama will need to be upgraded as well cause his 6B calc needs to multiplied by 2 like his description says on the profile and he is only 50 percent when he did the feat

He also has the natural energy multiplier
W-where did u get this information at?

Uh the profiles bro lol. It's circular reasoning when you look at them

Kuramas profile literally says he is two times stronger when he is whole compared to him split. Kurama also uses sage energy now so he benefits from the 10x multiplier as well which mekrs sense with how he has been shown 50 percent Kurama<< Sage Mode Kurama< Sage Mode 100 percent Kurama.

It doesn't make sense for us have the tailed beasts rated at a certain tier without calcs when other sites have them rated with calcs which makes more sense is actually fair with our soon to be new rating KN6 jins at 6C or High 6C scaling from KCM Naruto

Other sites do have the tailed beasts in 6B tier right?? Doesn't make sense for us not be able to use their calcs when we don't even have any for them ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Why would KN6 jins be in the same tier as full power Tailed beasts???

AstralKing7 said:
Uh the profiles bro lol. It's circular reasoning when you look at them

Kuramas profile literally says he is two times stronger when he is whole compared to him split. Kurama also uses sage energy now so he benefits from the 10x multiplier as well which mekrs sense with how he has been shown 50 percent Kurama<< Sage Mode Kurama< Sage Mode 100 percent Kurama.

It doesn't make sense for us have the tailed beasts rated at a certain tier without calcs when other sites have them rated with calcs which makes more sense is actually fair with our soon to be new rating KN6 jins at 6C or High 6C scaling from KCM Naruto

Other sites do have the tailed beasts in 6B tier right?? Doesn't make sense for us not be able to use their calcs when we don't even have any for them ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Why would KN6 jins be in the same tier as full power Tailed beasts???
Actually from the narutoforum iirctheu had the Taile Beasts Borderline Low 6-B while 50% Kurama was6-B

Anyway can I finally make the changes to Karin? Since she took an attack from Danzo I would put her at 7-C physically.

I've tried everything but I can't find it now WHICH SUCKS. Ever since that link broker down and the .org came up, I've tried everything in my power to find it....wait a minute

EDIT: I can tell that @Gallavant doesn't like Naruto....

Tenpenchii and Bijuudama craters have different measured sizes everywhere. Narutoforums got a higher result for the Juubi than we do, but I don't know how things over there are now.

Yep, il be pretty busy for an undetermined ammount of time, roughly until the revisions are over so il unforunately miss the thread.

Myself as well. I'm scheduled to play beach volleyball in the first week of Kep's return and from then on, my schedule is totally filled.

How unfortunate, but hey we gotta do what we gotta do, im sure others will do more than fine without our help.

Kep is supposed to return today, right?

Back