• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

BlackeJan said:
Just clicked to me u guys....didnt it say somewhere that Orochimaru could destroy a small country?
me and Kep talked about this

small countries in Naruto are like 7-B

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Since he has a + after his mountain level rating i'm assuming it's the 800mt one.
The calc is wrong. 1100m/s was used instead of 11000m/s.

The Bleach Calc of Kenpachi's Meteor busting is using 11000m/s which is how they got High 6-A Kenpachi. Raven cites 11000m/s is the slowest a meteor could enter earth from an official source. Thus, that speed has to be used as a Low-End, not 1100m/s.

It may be an outlier for Lee, but it's a decent Low end for Sasuke.

If it's wrong you should ask a calc member to revise it. Also depending on the result we can scale them to characters that are stronger than lee like they are doing for bleach.

Shadowbokunohero said:
talking about Naruto I did the naruto run in IRL after jogging the other day to see if anyone recognizes it and the one guy asked me why I was running like batman.......
heh

Shadowbokunohero said:
talking about Naruto I did the naruto run in IRL after jogging the other day to see if anyone recognizes it and the one guy asked me why I was running like batman.......
Lol,funny he thought batman,Naruto runs are always recognized

Back