• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

same it actually felt to me that Kishi was trying to do women so justice lol in his manga. I also liked her it looked like she was apart of space and how her eyes looked.

i think this was a play on with her powers over dimensions and nature

I just realized guys if kaguya can fuse with her enviroment shouldnt we give her acid manipulation, lava manipulation, gravity manipulation, and sand manipulation and stuff like that since she can fuse with it??

also shouldtn she be like nigh omnipresent??

pretty sure that would be fusionism and apply only to her dimensions(Since she is equally affected by them as shown by the gravity dimension)

I wonder if Kishi thought about Chibaku Tensei before saying Jiraiya could take him with knowledge. No matter how I look at it, Jiraiya can only win if Pain doesn't bring out the big guns on time.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I wonder if Kishi thought about Chibaku Tensei before saying Jiraiya could take him with knowledge. No matter how I look at it, Jiraiya can only win if Pain doesn't bring out the big guns on time.
Pretty sure jiraiya could have defeatedd him before he used it

Also possible that he could probably substitue a clone while hiding in a shadow or something. Jiraiya is surprisingly haxxed.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Maybe full knowledge is regarding the real Nagato, if he knows Nagato controls them he goes to Nagato directly after he escapes from the paths.

so i was in the narutoforum and i found that they have a Tsunade speed calc thats 3000+

EDIT: they also have BM Naruto calced at 6-B

TheFinalOrder said:
We shouldn't because if we tried to use this Calc for anything, it triggers the "Calc-Stacking" trap card...
Waste of time.
Wouldn't that also be true for the new One piece planet size?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
We shouldn't because if we tried to use this Calc for anything, it triggers the "Calc-Stacking" trap card...
Waste of time.
Wouldn't that also be true for the new One piece planet size?
Unless we aren't holding Verses to the same standards, I don't see why it wouldn't.

Also, BM Naruto should have AP comparable to his Durability. Biju can hurt themselves with their AP, showcased by:

• Killer B
  • Juubi.
So Biju Mode Naruto should be rated: "At least Low 6-B, Likely 6-B"

@TFO

Toriko and One Piece both have their planet calced far bigger than earth. The calcs for those series take their planet size into account, so i don't see why it would be a problem if Naruto also did it.

i wanted to point that out as well but did yall look at the NF? funny cause they also have him at 6-B just like how OBD has him as that tier as well. in NF, they even had the Tailed Beast all at Low 6-B

EDIT: they had Kurama also at 6-B

I want this to be gaara's new quote:

Just as I suspected, the fourth tail is inside that black guy
~ Gaara of the sand​

TheFinalOrder said:
Waste of time.
Nah it's only calc stacking when it comes to stuff like speed, size stays consistently same and isn't inflated like speed is.

BlackeJan said:
i wanted to point that out as well but did yall look at the NF? funny cause they also have him at 6-B just like how OBD has him as that tier as well. in NF, they even had the Tailed Beast all at Low 6-B
EDIT: they had Kurama also at 6-B
^^^^

The god tree isn't scaled from the planet size. But meteor feats go up since the escape velocity is higher

Back