• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

BlackeJan said:
Well if Narutoverse planet is 2x our earth then that would mean alot more changes like the Tenpenchii....
Would this happen since if accepted, everything would be bigger?

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm not sure what to get from that link, but it seems like the Tenpenchii at NF is 1 exaton?
Well apparently he's "Several Exatons" from what the calcer said and also Combined BB (Kurama and Hachibi) = 9.5 or so Teratons while 50% Kurama (by himself) = 7.9 Teratons

NF really has interesting stuff like the sub rel feat for the Kage right??? And Mach 5000??

Can someone change Mitsukis quote if you watched the ending of the episode today??

A couple spoilers are out for the manga chapter and it seems I was most likely correct!!😆😆😆

Kawaki Uzamaki coming soon

Not unless you can find me a view of the moon next to the earth without a messed up perspective.

TataHakai said:
Madara at that point scales off Hagoromo who is Planet level so it wouldn't matter
But his CT does go up from 27 to 48 Exatons which is from Multi continent+ to Moon level
Thanks for the answer. From what I remember the Multi Continent was the low end though?

Naruto moon 4
I think this is the best i can get. The only thing better is when Naruto and Sasuke created a moon in Kaguyas dimension, but i'm not sure if that's usable.

Well apparently he's "Several Exatons" from what the calcer said and also Combined BB (Kurama and Hachibi) = 9.5 or so Teratons while 50% Kurama (by himself) = 7.9 Teratons

What about this?

Dunno. I didn't see the calc itself in that page. Honestly, I don't understand what I saw in the page. I'll look at it again later.

Where's the Tsunade feat?

The link I put above shows it....it's just confusing as hell and in the comment, the caller said the terrains towards the end of the last comment .

I have to use a phone now since I moved back w/ mom but they were discussing it and there was a comment about Tsunade having that soeed

Back