• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

Does anyone have viz translation of Boruto chapter 6 page 5.

I want to know what Sasuke says about Naruto blasting MOmoshiki's TBB.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Yata Mirror works by reflecting the attack hitting it with the exact same elementals to counter it. However, it only works on the 5 elements: Lightning, Earth, Water, Fire and Wind.
It's similar like a TSB in how it nullifies Jutsu, except the TSB has Yin and Yang as well so it counters more.

Yata has the potential to block the likes of Jinton by matching the same elements of Earth, Wind and Fire. It's basically a verse specific counter that doesn't translate much outside of Naruto unless the opponent is fighting with elementals.

Edit: As Callsign said though, making a box around Itachi would still hit Itachi since Yata doesn't cover all of Itachi.
Since the yata mirror can change its attributes it should be able to match most abilities as well. As long as the mix can match up to the ability, (of course this is not taking AP into account).

It's able to match most Ninjutsu that aren't Senjutsu or Rikudo Senjutsu imo. But outside of Naruto, Yata Mirror would only work against things that are based on the 5 elements since it nullifies by countering back with the 5 elements.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It's able to match most Ninjutsu that aren't Senjutsu or Rikudo Senjutsu imo. But outside of Naruto, Yata Mirror would only work against things that are based on the 5 elements since it nullifies by countering back with the 5 elements.
Only problem is that the 5 elements make other elements as well. So as long as the attack can be made via 5 elements it should be able to counter that too.

Callsign Castle said:
Yata Mirror is actually featless outside of its boastful claims other than deflecting Sasuke's explosive kunai and sword.
It is but we know what it does and how its works.

Rasengan doesn't have elements to it at it's base. So Rasengan could break it if it hits hard enough. But a Rasenshuriken has the potential to be blocked if it's AP is lower than the shield.

Considering the shield blocks physical attacks as well, I dont thinkg a rasengan would ge through. In fact the fact that the shield nullifies physical attacks means that as long as the shields AP is not exceeded it should be able to nullify most attacks.

I saw another video on why Sarada won't have the Byakugou like Astral said. I still think and hope she'll get it.

She can store her chakra before awakening the Mangekyō.

I think Sarada woul have, EMS, Byakugou and maybe the rinnengan at some point. And I hope the tenseigan shows up again. (Maybe in Himawari or something).

"Dear Kishimoto(or is it Ikemoto), please dont ruin Himawari, thanks."

But she is seriously the best person to get the Tenseigan if it ever shows up again.

I remember reading where Kishimoto said in an interview that he forgotten that Himawari/Boruto were suppose to have the Byakugan so right now only Himawari has it

Btw on Hagoromo's page should it mention that the sword of Nunoboko was said to be able to destroy the world as part of his AP reasoning?

Rocker1189 said:
Btw on Hagoromo's page should it mention that the sword of Nunoboko was said to be able to destroy the world as part of his AP reasoning?
i wanted to say something about that since BM Naruto/Susanno Sasuke was able to destroy it....

It has already been addressed in threads. And Obito =/= Hagoromo. Hagoromo used it to shape the world, and it's said that he can just as easily destroy it in the same manner. The "shape the world" was determined to be ninshu or something.

Apparently, in Japanese legends, it could literally shape and create landmasses. I wouldn't be surprised if Hagoromo was able to do it. The battle with Kaguya did cause mass destruction.

BlackeJan said:
Ok....what does "=/=" mean?
@Rocker

Wouldnt matter who holds it since it holds the same amount of power
=/= means does not equal.

It does matter, Obito probabaly did not even know how to use it. and it depends on the force of the person's swing.

Edit: aaaaaaand ninjaed.

Rocker1189 said:
=/= means does not equal.

It does matter, Obito probabaly did not even know how to use it. and it depends on the force of the person's swing.

Edit: aaaaaaand ninjaed.
Thats wouldnt make any sense then for Obito to have the sword just for him not know how to use it....since he already created the sword and instantly recognized it then that means the he know how to use the sword

Back