• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

TataHakai said:
Madara at that point scales off Hagoromo who is Planet level so it wouldn't matter
But his CT does go up from 27 to 48 Exatons which is from Multi continent+ to Moon level
interesting interesting casual 5C madara lol

has anyone seen the spoilers???? Naruto is so much hype man lol wonder if we can use that as a new render for his SOSP mode cause it looks cool

OVO dont wanna read them with out translation lol but Jigen appears in a flash back and i heard thar KK does as well but i only saw the first 2 or 3 pages cause i didnt wanna see anymore

Imma see if its translated anywhere else in manga format

OD translated it all but she has you know put it in the manga panels

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhh AMADO!!!! Finally OVO also we maybe be able to scale Jigen to Naruto lmao like for real from a statement from Kawaki

but at the same time lol either the scaling will be crazy or Naruto might just be actually really stronger or he is gonna have higher feats in the future

bruh page 21 is just a huge freaking Feelings Train OVO

...if everyone agrees...can we please change Kawakis name to Kawaki Uzamaki since Naruto said that they both were walking home and when he referred to Hinata he said Moms food is good...I was right Kawaki is gonna be adopted by the Uzamaki family

bruh this chapter may just be myl favorite lol

Kawaki has finally simmered down man and it seems the Asshole isnt the only word he knows lol he also knows the phrase Im Kawaki You ******** OVO

Kawaki's background leans more into Naruto then Sasuke. It's pretty the what if Naruto was evil route. There's some changes from here and there but it fits, Orphan turned into a Nuclear Warhead for goals in mind, Minato did it for good but Kawaki's dad did it for greed. Jigen's is basically what happens if Danzo took in Naruto relationship.

Tbh we can't say that Jigen is doing it for greed cause every main villain in the series most of the time is doing something because of their own sense of justice and beliefs

I don't see the problem with Jigen being close or stronger than Naruto lol Naruto isn't even the strongest in his verse iirc

What's crazy tho is there are Elders of Kara who actually call the shots which everyone keeps forgetting about for some reason 😂ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Jigen being anywhere near Naruto's level is dumb unless the guy is some secret Otsutsuki. It was pretty badass though with Naruto flexing on Kawaki.
i agree

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Jigen being anywhere near Naruto's level is dumb unless the guy is some secret Otsutsuki. It was pretty badass though with Naruto flexing on Kawaki.
It does not matter how dumb it is, if it is true. Of course we would need either comparable feats to Naruto or for him to beat Naruto (or at least match up to him without Naruto holding back) in a fight.

But is it BoS or during the war b/c (again iirc) they were talking about Base Tsunade. Also sorry but it was Mach 3000+ they gotten

Back