• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

its time for a CRT or something cause it really appears that people dont even know what they are talking about when talking about Naruto

ITs going to have to be made sooner or later cause man this is sad staff listen to people who aren't knowledgeable on the verse more than the people who are ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

I remember something being mentioned(ages ago) about Kankuro dodging lightning in a novel? I would like to know what novel that is.

So 1.33ZTs was accepted for Toneri huh.I don't know if you guys realized this but the calc already applies a diameter of 23800km for Earth,and I'm pretty sure for the calc to be accepted so was the diameter so Tata's calc is kind of unnecessary since the results are very similar. And no for Madara's feat the only thing changing is not escape velocity since the meteors' size is scaled from the planet's curvature. See here: However I also used the anime to get the timeframe and calc KE the same way we did for Hagoromo's and Hamura's feat also. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._True_Power_of_Six_Paths#WikiaArticleComments

Btw, the new Shikamaru Novel confirms That Naruto and Sasuke both have the power to Destroy the Ninja Continent.

Anyways, I want to Discuss Hinata here more (And likely all notible Naruto Characters this would affect). I don't trust but a Select few Outsiders anymore regarding Naruto, so let's "keep this in the family" so to speak.

For starters, Ant closed my Hinata thread after only "one" of the topics were discussed. I don't blame him, it was the "main" topic and he likely didn't know about the other topics, but still.

Hinata should have 5 keys.

• Part I
  • Part II
  • Kyuubi Cloak
  • The Last
  • Adult
The recent edits to her page don't reflect this. Her Part I & II statisyics are fine, but she needs an Adult Statisics as well. If they are gonna be labeled "Unknown" (Rolling my eyes), they still need good Reasoning behind them in Parenthesis.

Here is my proposal for Kyuubi Cloaked Hinata:

• AP: At least 7-C, Likely Higher (Far stronger than her dad and Impressed Madara with her amplified strength)
  • Speed: Massive Hypersonic+ (Shouldn't be slower than Jonin like Neji or her Father with Kyuubi Chakra)
  • Durability: At Least 7-C, Likely Higher (With Kyuubi Cloak)
Her "The Last" and "Adult" Keys should still read "Unknown" (For Now) but the reasoning should be as follows:

• The Last Hinata: Unknown (Stronger than before with Six Paths Chakra, also aided in the Destruction of the Tenseigan)
  • Adult Hinata: Unknown (Same as before, also fought Momoshiki and Kinshiki alone without being Killed)
This should be sufficient and Reasonable. Also, uner Hinata's "Part II" AP statistic, it's noted that she aided in destroying the Tenseigan. That should be removed as we would be listing under the appropriate Statisic and Key of "The Last". In addition, under her Part 2 Key as well is listed a Psuedo Explanation of Gentle Fist. That should be removed as we already have an explanation listed for the ability in the notible abilities section towards the bottom of the page. It's redundant.

As for the other thing, the reason I said this would affect other Characters is because Hinata wasn't the only person to get a cloak. Pretty much every Naruto Character is gonna need a "Kyuubi Cloak" Key and statistics except for Gaara, Tsunade, Ay, Ohnoki and Mei.

Their Statistics would have to be discussed like Hinata's, but let's focus on Hinata for Now.

" Btw, the new Shikamaru Novel confirms That Naruto and Sasuke both have the power to Destroy the Ninja Continent. "

Quote?

Guys I believe since now Naruto's Earth is accepted as x2 from ours then shouldn't this affect these calcs?

• Nagato's CT
  • Jin Madara spreading the God Tree which was calced at low 5B
  • Juubito Shinjuu which was calced 5C
Also with the current scaling Juubito being 5C is not so far fetched....

Could please see this too?

Do the novels say anything about Madara and Hashi?

Anything that happened during the war from the Juubi and up needs to be taken a look at since if Nagato's CT is going to the anything related to Juubi should also as well

Back