• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

I mean....we already know who would scale and all to High 6-C though Kakashi would be High 6-C since he could take on V2 that were giving KCM Naruto some trouble

P.S: KCM Naruto (vs Tenpenchii) was VERY fatigue

KCM naruto and Madara and obito are the ones with high 6C kakashi scales to 6C with jutsu for hurting the tailed beasts

AstralKing7 said:
KCM naruto and Madara and obito are the ones with high 6C kakashi scales to 6C with jutsu for hurting the tailed beasts
Um ya do know that Kakashi took on Obito himself right?

bruh im so dumb. i man not have been able to find the thread where it was said but the scaling is already on kakashis profile lol. He scales to 7A from hurting the tailed beasts with jutsu. Thats why we were gonna upgrade him to 6C because the tailed beasts are getting upgraded from the TBB calc.

Its only with jutsu tho and makes sense because Obito is stronger than him phyiscally

Gotta ask doesnt Kakashi have fire style???

then who scales cause logically its only Naruto, Obito, Madara, Kakashi and GUy and Hashi..dont know about sasuke either when usingk susanno

who??? No one else is as strong as Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and Obito and Guy, at first i thought Itachi would scale to Naruto and would also justify sasuke scaling but i dont know.

WHo are therse other characters tho who scale to naruto and obito

we need to do something about war arc Sakuras profile cause there is a link to what she scales to it just says 7A with her seal

ALso was it a Version 2 jin she defeated???

BlackeJan said:
Alrighty so any1 who is KCM lvl (dont forget WTS Sakura/Tsunade) gets High 6-C
Lets not forget Adult Sakura but hey i wanna ask u guys something....remember the chikara arc? well if ya think about it SM Naruto was CALMLY kicking the KN5-6 ass and yes i know its filler but they knew how the powerscaling worked and all though i would say that SM should be 6-C

Filler = No.

Its also inconsistent with the canon portrayal of SM - KN6 power difference as KN6 is considerably more powerful.

of course all the V2 jins scale they are the reason for the scaling

It makes sense that Tsunade scales but Ay shouldnt because Madara states she is stronger than him

Killer Bee does obviously scale now that i think about it in V2

Why would Kisame scale tho?? Didnt GUy one shot him?? Also the only reason who could pressure Bee was because he absorbed his chakra cause Bee in V2 one shotted him with a Lariet

I guess you maybe right about Mei but doesnt things that Melt falls under durability negation??

I fully support Sakura scaling lol man she one shots a V2 jin i forgot about that. If we can somehow keep her at 7A during the war and 6C during the Blank period it would make so much sense and be consistnet

@Shrek

That may be true but we dont know if ya think about it like this KN6 is 6-C (kicking Deva Peins ass which he is 7-A) which in turns is all the other V2 but wait if thats the case, SM is also stronger then Pein and even though KCM > SM, we dont know how vast it is

@Astral

Yes thats true but we dont know by how much she is stronger but then again....i have an idea that Ay could scale!

KN6> SM which messes up your whole idea tho lol. SM Naruto= Pain somewhat.

KCM>>KN6 you shouldnt have even put SM naruto in the middle of the equation bro

Kisame fused with Samehada was playing around with V2 B so he definetely scales.

Nah we dont count it as Durability negation for a long time now.

Oke if you support Sakura i guess it also makes sense to me when i think about it.

not gonna lie sometimes even if Sakura gets stronger it just doesnt seem impressive...it makes sense tho and kinda proud of her

I agree with Kisame being fused with samehada then if he was playing around with V2 B

Nagato scales for more than obvious reasons as well too

Well it just clicked to me....if Tsuande scales that would also mean Orochimaru and Jiraiya cause lets be honest....they dont train anymore and they have been stated to be comparable (iirc) not only that Itachi would scale since even though he was an Edo that meant all his fatigue/illness was gone so he could fight at FP (Edo dont get a power boost and Edo Itachi = KCM) and he said that if he and Jiraiya were to fight, it wouldnt be good at all so that would go full circle that they all scale

@Shrek

True in AP she is but everything else they r stronger then her in. It was also stated that they were comparable to each other

Tsuande scales in a form that is way above Pervy sage and Oro bro. They dont scale to her and even then she is the strongest out the 3 anyway.

TBH i dont even know about Itachi and Sasuke and Kabuto. Good thing is only that Kabuto doesnt scale to anyone else. But if sasuke scales that means 2nd hokage scales for his finger twitch which theh makes Gold and Silver brothers scale which is consistent with them getting upgraded to 6C which makes sense with them pushing him to the brink of death, dont know tho

IF AY scales it makes more sense because he cut off 8t tails horn lol i just remembered that. Guess you had a point there Shrek

Back