• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

Sumire should get it using the Nue

I don't know about Boruto cause the Light Novel said it was his eye that opened a portal back to earth

Hag should get it cause he stated he was the one who brought Team 7 back to earth

And Kinshiki as well and Shin and Madara with Kamui

Hebi Sasuke can technically use it with reverse summoning when using Manda to escape attacks that are faster than him

Nue has energy absorbing Emotions manipulation Energy manipulation(Sumire can make snakes or something out of its dark energy) Mind manipulation using its dark chakra Dimension all to itself and it can go there anytime

Aw yeah your right and it can split it's tails into more pieces I guess it should have body manipulation as well

It also should have size manipulation because it was big before it teleported and medium size in the dimension and smaller when it let Boruto and Sumire get on it and it was even smaller when she summoned it in the genin exams

me and shrek agreed Tsunade with the BS will scale to Madara's susanno

Ok that's good but Base Ay should also scale since it wouldn't be fair that Ay came out unscratch but Tsunade came out w/ cuts all over her body

Amped Tsunade > Amped Raikage

She has pure power, meanwhile he has to make up for his lack of it with higher kinetic energy (which is why Onoki lightened him), which also makes no sense since less mass = less kinetic energy.

Naruto logic.

Callsign Castle said:
Amped Tsunade > Amped Raikage
She has pure power, meanwhile he has to make up for his lack of it with higher kinetic energy (which is why Onoki lightened him), which also makes no sense since less mass = less kinetic energy.

Naruto logic.
Oonoki lightened him for higher speed but the moment A4 punches he makes him heavier. This way A4 punch even harder.

@BFF

Madara said to Tsunade something like You are slower than the Raikage but punch harder than him..

Yeah I'm AP but Durability she falls short compared to Ay and the Heaven Transfer proves that in base BOTH r stronger then we seen

It was stated the moment u went through the transfer then u would be ripped to pieces coming out yet Ay survived and Tsunade just had massive cuts over her body

@BFF since Obito has the exact same chakra arms as Naruto(only red) shouldnt he and Naruto be the only ones able to touch souls with their chakra arms??

Databook says it can nullify any form of attack and make them lose their shape. I think it's > Jinton, but I want to see what others think.

"
If it touches the target they are disintegrated at the molecular-level, defense with any ninja implement or ninjutsu is impossible. A certain death hit."

Onoki's also says it cannot be defended. Plus it wouldn't stop Onoki from placing a giant cube around Itachi and his entire susano'o were that the case.

Yeah and the Yata mirror is literally a spiritual shield that nullifies jutsu. I would not be surprised if it just no sells it.

Yata Mirror works by reflecting the attack hitting it with the exact same elementals to counter it. However, it only works on the 5 elements: Lightning, Earth, Water, Fire and Wind.

It's similar like a TSB in how it nullifies Jutsu, except the TSB has Yin and Yang as well so it counters more.

Yata has the potential to block the likes of Jinton by matching the same elements of Earth, Wind and Fire. It's basically a verse specific counter that doesn't translate much outside of Naruto unless the opponent is fighting with elementals.

Edit: As Callsign said though, making a box around Itachi would still hit Itachi since Yata doesn't cover all of Itachi.

Back