• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #23

how do we know that her WSS > SM? again it was simplied that they were comparable w/ one another. She may have the AP advantage but power isnt everything when they have other stuuf that makes them stronger then her

how do we know that her WSS > SM?

Not sure but feats are usually a pretty good indicator.

They have more powers but would end up losing in a fight cause she would one shot them.

anythign else taht would make them stronger upgrades there AP then bro. Pervy sage is weaker than SM Naruto who is only 7A. It doesnt make any sense for him to scale to Tsunade.

Power is everything literally when we are trying to upgrade someone based on AP lol

Well alright just wanted to point my opinion out (even though it was shitty lol) but....i have a way that Ay could scale!!!!....huehuehuehue

well that seems like everyone who will scale finally. Mei only scales with jutsu tho right

didnt we supposed to upgrade Zetsu to 7A or something

insta nope lol that would make him scale to High 6C based off his father and if this was true then he wouldnt have needed to get help from Onoki and Madara wouldnt have said he was weaker than Tsunade

There is nothing to scale him from there.

The feat is uncalcable and if you argue he should be superior to Tsunade from that it was stated that he can use it cause of his cell structure not cause of his strenght.

ShrekAlmighty said:
There is nothing to scale him from there.
The feat is uncalcable and if you argue he should be superior to Tsunade from that it was stated that he can use it cause of his cell structure not cause of his strenght.
Huh? it was stated that no one could go through the transfer except the only person that was able to do that was the 3rd Raikage....Tsunade had to use her WSS to survive while V1 Ay could didnt have a single scratch on him. Not only that but its said in the databook that in order to go through it, u need a strong body which both Ay and his dad have so there is NO problem w/ him scaling....

It was stated that only reason Ay could use it without harm was cause of his Cellular structure being similar to that of his dad as such his durability has no play at it.

Manga Statement > Databook Statement

Also Tsunade didnt use Byakugo she used Creation Rebirth.

ShrekAlmighty said:
It was stated that only reason Ay could use it without harm was cause of his Cellular structure being similar to that of his dad as such his durability has no play at it.
Manga Statement > Databook Statement

Also Tsunade didnt use Byakugo she used Creation Rebirth.
Yet it was said that his dad was the only one that could use it and where did u get of similar cells structure? It doesn't say it here and even so his cellular structure is like that, he should still scale

P.S: Tsunade used the Creation Rebirth AFTER they came out

P.S.S: Byakugo and Creation Rebirth r the same thing just one is an advance version

btw, the LS transport is calcable (I find it funny how I know this stuff but don't know to calc it).

It's Basically the Air Friction Formula and Converting Newtons to joules.

@TFO

Its uncalcable cause it lightspeed.

@Blacke

No they are not the same thing one gives healing the other gives strenght and healing.

if Byakugo seal is a advanced version of CR then thats even more reason as to why Ay shouldnt scale to Tsuande lol if she survives it without BS...lol

@TFO have you seen the naruto revision issue thread

TheFinalOrder said:
btw, the LS transport is calcable (I find it funny how I know this stuff but don't know to calc it).
It's Basically the Air Friction Formula and Converting Newtons to joules.
Tata explained this in the past thread.

@Shrek

But Ay (4th Raikage) should scale since again he could wistand the transfer with no harm on him while Tsunade had to use Creation Rebirth to stay alive

P.S: again she used it AFTER they gotten out of the transfer

@Blacke

Cellular structure, i will bring the scan later on as i gonna leave now.

Byakugo =/= Creation rebirth.

If she used it after the transfer then why are you even mentioning it?

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Blacke
Cellular structure, i will bring the scan later on as i gonna leave now.

Byakugo =/= Creation rebirth.

If she used it after the transfer then why are you even mentioning it?
It shows just how Ay is more durable then Base Tsunade (she was injured but was still breathing)

EDIT: nvm idk if she used it during it or after though if after then yeah Ay is more durable the Base Tsuande but when its AP lvl Tsunade has the upper hand

EDIT 2: it was Base Ay that went through the transfer

True but Base Ay didnt take any damage from the transfer....though Tsunade came out w/ injuries, it was stated that going in there is suppose to tear u to pieces when coming out yest again Base Tsuande came out w/ just cuts over her body so that already says alot about both of them

Tsunade would normally be 7C when she isnt focusing her chakra into her body and controlling. She is 7A when controlling chakra

Back