• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

@BFF

Yeah I meant to say that.

@Mindovin

Kurama Mode is stronger and shown to be in many occasions. Like how Naruto uses KM to smack the TBB instead of just staying in BM, Minato and Naruto used KM for a Giant Rasengan to hurt Obito instead of just staying in BM, SOSP Naruto using Kurama Mode against SOSP Susanoo, and Naruto using KM to protect Sasuke which prompted Momoshiki to use the Lava Golem.

I think it is better to creat a thread about lifting strength before applying changes.

Also,I was the one who suggested to add "Higher with Kurama Avatar for Naruto and higher with Susanoo for Sasuke and Madara",unless you think that Sasuke in his base forn is= Susanoo and same for Naruto and Madara.

Yeah that's true. Though when it comes to Sasuke, his base is 5-B (want to say close to borderline) and his Susanoo would be above that.

It seems like Naruto only brings Kurama out for giant stuff. Because why didn't he do so against Kaguya and Madara? Sasuke used his own Susanoo. The only reason he released Kurama against Toneri is because of the Hamura statue.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It seems like Naruto only brings Kurama out for giant stuff. Because why didn't he do so against Kaguya and Madara? Sasuke used his own Susanoo. The only reason he released Kurama against Toneri is because of the Hamura statue.
That is true tbh, I dont have an opinion either way, but Naruto normally tries to keep things small scale unless needed.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Naruto and Minato used KM against Obito and Adult Naruto used KM vs Momoshiki which in this case is like this:

Sasuke was gonna get swallowed by the Lava during the fight vs Momo and by what everyone says Naruto = Sasuke so when Naruto got to Sasuke and the explosion happened, out came Kurama Mode so looking at it during that scene....Kurama Mode > Explosion/Lava from Momoshiki > Naruto/Sasuke. Theres also the fact that Sasuke added his Susano to KM and he was stronger.

Also if ya think about it....if that was the case then BM Naruto shouldnt even need to use KM when smacking the 5 TBB away or Naruto wouldnt need KM the moment Sasuke used his PS since they r basically equal

It just seems to be to combat giant attacks and opponents. I can take your logic and ask why Naruto didn't use it against Madara, Kaguya, and Toneri? Especially Kaguya. Except you want to say that Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo is stronger than Kaguya? After all, Naruto didn't use Kurama Avatar against Kaguya, but he did so against Sasuke.

I don't remember that lava thing from the manga. Maybe it's from the anime or movie, so I can't comment on that. He only brought out Kurama Avatar for Momoshiki's giant attack and Lava Golem.

Combination of Kurama and Susanoo really tells me nothing. Is Naruto himself supposed to combine with Susanoo or what?

Though if ya think about it, why use KM against Obito? by what people think KC = BM but that cant be the case. I honestly dont know how you got PS > Kaguya, PS and KM can be weaker i just talking about that being in those mode makes them stronger (they could be stronger w/ those modes and still be weaker then their opponent. Well i wont lie but the KM is from anime (dont know if he appeared in manga or dont remebered) but again why what it appeared Kurama Mode > Explosion/Lava from Momoshiki > Naruto/Sasuke. The reason i brought the combination up cause when you said that its only for giant opponents, Sasuke adding Susano for KM make it stronger (KM was losing to the Lava Golem) and also that Madara used to combination vs Hashirama so thats also proof that they make you stronger (and also bigger)

>Though if ya think about it, why use KM against Obito?

Why not use it against Madara and Kaguya?

>I honestly dont know how you got PS > Kaguya

I think you're misunderstanding. I'm using your logic. You say Kurama Avatar is stronger. Okay, but why did Naruto not use it against Madara and to close the gap against Kaguya? Why did he use it only against Sasuke's Susanoo? Is Sasuke's Susanoo stronger than Kaguya, to force him to bring out Kurama Avatar, when he didn't do so against Kaguya?

I really don't get that Kurama + Susanoo argument.

Why not use it against Madara and Kaguya?

Lets be honest....vs Madara, Naruto/Sasuke were beating him so they didnt really need to use KM and PS. As for Kaguya, Naruto didnt ACTUALLY have Kurama to go into KM, just a piece if his chakra since all the Tailed Beasts were in Kaguya.

Why did he use it only against Sasuke's Susanoo? Is Sasuke's Susanoo stronger than Kaguya, to force him to bring out Kurama Avatar, when he didn't do so against Kaguya?

Again, just because they get stronger w/ the mode, doesnt mean they surpassed Kaguya, also Saskue was in another dimension most of the battle but i will honeslty say that could chalk it up to PIS since Kakashi entered PS but not Sasuke.

I really don't get that Kurama + Susanoo argument

You said before that KM and PS is only really meant for bigger foes right? but the moment Sasuke added his PS w/ KM, they became stronger then the Lava Golem which does prove that w/ their mode that they become stronger. Same thing w/ Madara vs Hashirama, the moment he combined PS with Kurama, Hashirama started having a very difficult time which also proves that they become stronger w/ there mode (basically what im saying that adding something w/ one another means that they give a power boost)

That's not my point. It's the same for Sasuke, but he used Susanoo against the large meteorites. Err, what? Naruto has half of Kurama. You realize that it's the same Naruto that used Kurama Avatar against Sasuke, right? It didn't appear out of nowhere.

I said to close the gap between them. There's zero reason as to why Naruto didn't use Kurama Avatar against Kaguya. PIS is not a viable argument, considering Kurama Avatar is not stronger than Kaguya. Naruto using it wouldn't have meant anything to her. She'd just become more serious. Also...Sasuke used Susanoo against Kaguya.

Irrelevant. Naruto's not supposed to combine with Susanoo himself in the first place. It makes no sense.

Then that means that Meteor > KM/Susanoo if he had to use it. Um remeber though that Kurama got taken away from Naruto during the fight vs SM Madara and only had a piece of Kurama from Minato also that thanks to Old man Jiji, he had even more pieces of chakra from Kurama and other Tailed Beast (ya need them in order to go SOSP). Again it could just be PIS since both Saskue/Kakashi used PS yet Naruto didnt use KM which to me made no sense. I know that KM/PS < Kaguya though....also yes if we ALL know that Naruto = Sasuke which also means that KM = Susanoo when seperate but when they combined they become stronger (was like that in Madara vs Hashi fight, vs Obito, and vs Lava Golem) which again one of the other does give a power boost to themselves and also makes them bigger. I seriously dont know where you got Naruto using Susanoo for himslef....i never even said that though i did say that him AND Sasuke combinig their strength made them stronger

...Yin Kurama was sealed into Naruto. Even if it wasn't, your argument makes no sense in the first place. How would Naruto use Kurama Avatar against Sasuke, and not be able to do so against Kaguya? It's the same Naruto. That "Naruto didn't have Kurama" argument falls apart easily. Actually, it's already fallen apart from the beginning as Naruto has half of Kurama.

I dunno how you're interpreting my words like this. I said Naruto can't combine with Susanoo himself. How did you interpret that as me saying Naruto uses Susanoo himself?

I'm not going to reply to you on this again. No offence.

Again....i said chalk that up to PIS (i already said that the reason is cause Sasuke/Kakashi used PS yet Naruto didnt use Km which was beyond me) so i was AGREEING w/ u on that one. The way you said "Naruto's not supposed to combine with Susanoo himself in the first place. It makes no sense" made it VERY seemed that u meant Naruto could combine Susanoo on his own hence why it kepy confusing me and all.

Anyways i wanna wait to hear more people have to say but i also wanted to point out for Gaara....how come his Partial transformation is wekaer then his Base during Sasuke retrieval arc? his partial transformation should be stronger then his base during Pre-Timeskip

kaguya ckakra arms = rsm naruto ckakra arms/his face lol cuz he tank it >sasuke PS in dura (in fight between naruto/sasuke vs kaguya)

Kaguya vs Naruto and Sasuke is fight full of PIS.

Naruto can somehow match Kaguya that can one shot Sasuke's PS casually,but the clash of BB and Susanoo Chidori dealt the same damage to both Naruto and Sasuke.And Naruto can not casually destroy Sasuke's PS.even though he matched Kaguya.

PIS.

Sasuke is not close to baseline in base lol. That's like saying Naruto is when they both scale to the same thing. Sasuke in Base is 100zt as a teen same for Naruto and they scale higher with Kurama Mode and Perfrct Susanno naturally and even higher with Kurama avatar and Bijuu Perfect Susanno

I agree with BFF for everything else tho

AstralKing7 said:
Sasuke is not close to baseline in base lol. That's like saying Naruto is when they both scale to the same thing. Sasuke in Base is 100zt as a teen same for Naruto and they scale higher with Kurama Mode and Perfrct Susanno naturally and even higher with Kurama avatar and Bijuu Perfect Susanno
I agree with BFF for everything else tho
Well the whole argument was to say that Kurama Mode makes Naruto more powerful then BM is. Same w/ Sasuke when he uses Susanoo. By their base form i mean like their ACTUAL base form (no RinneSharigan or SOSP) though i meant during the war, 2 years later yes they are above basline by a good amount is what i would say

You've been missing out if you haven't heard about the recent Bowsette meme.

Back