• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

@Shrek

Even though Gaara witness Susano for the 1st time, he was still going to take him on.

It's funny though....the moment We heard Kep coming back, we all started talking just like the good ol days 😂 I love u guys so much

Onoki was ready to take Madara on even tho they saw his Susanno lol. They still got smashed. It's called plot. Way too many assumptions to scale Gaara to Susanno cause we don't know what Kishi would have done. This is without taking into account Gaara being 7A. If 7A Gaara has fought Sasuke tbh Sasuke probably would have lost in verse.

Tbh I don't think Gaara would give him the opportunity to use Genjutsu and the fact that Sasuke at that point was already starting to have eye problems and his chakra was gone almost

Oh wow, characters in Naruto are actually going to be downgraded?

Well the reason why it's getting an downgrade is b/c of the new storm system though all we have to do is replace the Rain Tiger calc and just use the KN6 calc....everything would justs stay the same

EDIT: let's be honest here. Sasuke is able to get through battles is ONLY cause of his sharigan. I would like to actually see him fight someone (isnt fodder) w/out his family Jutsu

@Astarl

The reason why Onoki is ready to face Madara is cause of the other Kages while Gaara sees Susanoo and was like "I'll still take u on"

It's still the same thing. It's even worse when a group of people on Gaara level were ready to face a guy with Sasuke's power and still get smashed

If I remember correctly Kep only said it was iffy because Deidara didn't contribute much to the feat but he still had helped flipped the turtle which Kep acknowledged and calced and was ready to apply and I think some calc members didn't mind the calc

Let's just wait till he comes back cause there isn't anything iffy about the calc at all lol. Nothing that's being said anyway

...that's talking about the universe not the earth well that's how it should mostly be interpreted imo since Momo and Kin were in a different dimension

We should wait for further information tho cause we don't know how important that could be to the plot and if it really is talking about the universe

Well I just mean that the genins speed should have been upgraded way back scaling to the part 1 genins. That's what the calc was for but we didn't scale new gen genins to it. It should be fine to scale them to it as of now since more time has passed and they have been training more

Boruto himself needs his AP revised. He should be 8A possibly 7C with Rasengan. Casual Kawaki was scaled to be 8A with his first appearance and Boruto fought a casual Kawaki who was taking him serious.

Kawaki and Boruto should also get power nullification cause the absorption process they use is the same as the Rinnegans. Boruto may first couldn't move in the sealing and paralysis from KK but then he used Karma to nullify and absorb it which allowed him to move at the same time

That's what I mean. Rinnegan users have power nullification on their profiles because of their absorption ability. I've seen it used in battles as well. That's why I'm wondering can it be added to their profiles

.....WHAT?! why?!

EDIT: @TFO said that he also wanted to talk about why Base Naruto would be 7-A

EDIT 2: Is there any other storm calcs we have in Naruto? i just looked at the Rain Tiger and even if it was useless, Pein's AP was 532 GT (7-A) while the KN6 calc for Pein is 555 GT (7-A+)

Also I wanted to say this but we should have another key for BM. What I mean is that there BM Naruto then there's Kurama Mode. The way the series does it is that Kurama Mode is stronger then BM (think of BM as base form and Kurama Mode as SSJ). There were times when Kurama Mode was used for attacking instead of just staying in his BM

That does make sense, Naruto just in the cloak is not as impressive as when in Kurama. However, if we do that then it applies to all his cloak versions except the Kyuubi Chakra Mode as it never hade a Kurama Mode.

Well that is true. Though what's would it be? I meant by tier status

EDIT: it's already well known that Kurama > Naruto so yeah using Kurama Mode is stronger then BM

Someone already mentioned that for SPSM Naruto. Just add it as "higher with Kurama Avatar". Another key is not needed.

Although, I'm pretty sure someone said the databook says that it's not the case for BM Naruto.

Back