• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

I'm saying it's PIS that he didn't tank that attack but he tanked the meteor cause of his immortality.

I still think Naruto should scale to Gaara and Naruto was cracking Madaras Susanno rib cag as well with the Odama Rasengan right?? Also Tsunadara should still be placed at 7A for Obvious reasons but only with BS and same for Onoki enhanced Ay

The other 7A calc are good but for Some reason it's hard to find them guess we should wait on Kep Kep himself did say the Deidara and Kabuto calc was fine to apply

@Rocker

True, not gonna get into it tho.

@Astral

Its not PIS. Madara knows what his tengai shinsei attack will do, he doesnt know what an ultimate attack from a guy who is a part of an army with sealing techniques will do, its only logical to be cautious and its not like Madara is a dumb character.

No, also no he did not crack Madaras ribcage susanoo.

Tsunadaradarad would scale above 7-A (We had a high 6-C calc for Exhausted KCM Nardo and Madara complete Susanoo who Tsunade is superior to), Onoki juiced Ayyyy would be 7-A as he can damage Madaras ribcage susanoo.

I thought madaras Susanno rib cage made cracking sounds when Naruto hit it??

@BFF Kep also wanted to apply it tho, it was on th accept 7A calc thread when we was making the scaling

Something made "creak" sounds which is not the word Kishi uses when something cracks seen as he uses krak for when BM Naruto breaks blind Madaras Complete susanoo and when Tsunade breaks Madaras Susanoo.

It is far more likely that the ground that was indeed breaking apart made the sound, especially considering there is no visible damage on the ribcage.

The Kirin calc straight up has a DC version, which can still scale to these people:

Sasukes Susanoo/Kirin

Itachis Susanoo

Sage Kabuto

KCM Naruto

Rinnegan Obito

Mei

V2 jinchüriki

War Arc Kakashi

KCM Minato

7 gates Guy

Byakugou/Adult Sakura

Byakugou Tsunade

Samehada fused Kisame

Prime/Edo Madara

Hashirama

Nagato

Onoki enhanced A

Yeah I wanted to say something about SN Naruto FRS not damaging Edo Madara but could damage the 3rd Raikage....that already says something about this. Plus most of the characters would still be 7-A

Ex: Pain Durability was like 555 GT (7-A+) and it was stated that SM Jiraiya would have won if he knew about Pain himself. Base Jiraiya also survived KN4 (w/out trying to kill) and he's comparable to Orochimaru and Base Tsunade. I can keep going in all honestly but hey....would Gaara be comparable to Sasuke during Kage Summit since he had no problem going against Sasuke himself?

@Blacke

Dunno.

Oh yea, i forgot about the Pain durability calc. Gaara would be comparable to Base Kage Summit Sasuke not his Susanoo tho.

@Rocker

Which one?

Near Turtle island?

Looks like downgrad narutoverse would be fun and interesting.

TOP Tier to 5-C or High 6-A As before

It's fun to see. If downgraded naruto top for fight another character that is Tier 6.Especially kaguya and momoshiki VS Tier 6 ,Should we adjust momoshiki to 6-A like before?

Back