• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

It's probably useless. It seems like it's the closest to DBS. We've already surpassed other series like Re:Zero, Masadaverse - I remember when we were equalling and going past each other, but we've pulled waaay ahead of them now - Nasuverse, League of Legends, etc. It's already okay. At least we - well, I should say I - didn't surrender ourselves to Eggboy.

Also, our shinobi should be able to solo those fodd- Neptune (Ultradimension)

Perona OP

I know this isn't about Naruto, but you did link this Neptune profile, it says she's Low 2-C for fighting a specific character... but that character's profile has no 2-C rating in AP nor Durability.

Makes you think.

Yeah... That's the kind of sloppily-made profiles that I dislike.

Ehh, okay. I'll be fully satisfied if we reach thread #30.

I have to go for class too. The life of a NEET is really the best in a way. *sighs*

Burning Full Fingers said:
What the hell is Bowsette? I'm talking about upcoming revisions. I can already feel the migraines.
it's our new lord and Saviour

far superior to Eggboy

Okay, okay. So Bowsette is female Bowser. And Mashima has drawn female Acnologia as well. That's good.

...What's with this insanity? Are we gonna get female Madara and Aizen now? Or, God forbid, female Yhwach?!

EH the revision won't be THAT bad I mean we already know who cales to what. I do wanna ask do we have any other Calcs that goes w/ the CAPE?

In any way.

We can talk, something like favorite character and the reasons. Know each other better, unknown people can become friends if they just try.

We can do Game Time, something like: would you rather receive a tailed beast bomb in the face or 1000 years of death in you know what place?

And many other ways, you can try to come out with another idea.

Back