• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

Ok....this had been bothering me for a while but why in the world does some of the characters in Part II speed is At Least High Hypersonic? they ALL should be Mass. Hypersonic since they r >>their younger selves

Hax, it would be more fun and I won't get son kokun-kun treatment.

Looks like the internet here is more shitty and slower than before.

Oh! very good selection my friend alas I'm using phone and I don't wanna create a profile and then mess things up but u gonna have to ask @BFF about it

@Alex

Yeah that's pretty understandable. If ya think about it w/ Hax u could probably get power as wel 😂

Treasured Tools of the Sage of Six Paths

Tier: High 8-C | 8-B | At least 8-B likely At least 7-C with Treasured Tools of the Sage of Six Paths

or

Tier: High 8-C | 8-B | At least 7-C with Treasured Tools of the Sage of Six Paths

I think we should use this profile first.

'Tier: High 8-C | 8-B | At least 8-B, 'higher with Six Paths Sacred Treasures

Attack Potency: Large Building level Although she is defeated Temari But she still has excellent weaponry skills,Should be at least comparable to a mid-level Geni | City Block level Has surpassed his Chunin Exams form,should be Stronger than to Part 1 Temari | At least City Block level (Stronger than before) Has surpassed his jounin Exams form , higher with Six Paths Sacred Treasures ,After Fourth Shinobi World War, she received weapon of Hagoromo ,It is a holy weapon that belongs to hagoromo, said to be the most powerful ninja tool She received 3 weapons is Banana Palm Fa ,Crimson Gourd And Golden Canopy Rope All 3 weapons is bypasses durability

++Unknow via Hax

It is hax, not AP. We should set it as Unknown via Hax.

We should not set it as 7-C because of the reason that it can handle Kakuzu's mask.

Tenten can destroy susanoo Easily with Banana Palm Fan LOL .

is hax not AP

tente

Someone talks about her weapon, is hax.

Dzhindzholia

Hag's tools are hax based.

And it is the weapon of hagoromo With yin-yang

Of course, Masashi Kishimoto does not say that her weapon is hax or not, but we have no evidence that her weapon is 7-C.

Put Town level with Bashousen. Destroying Kakuzu's mask is her only solid or notable feat in the whole series. I don't see why we should put it at Unknown. Just use Unknown with Kokinjo.

Back