• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

Guau, that's harsh.

Also, there is another game:

You will be able to save nard's parents, but sauce-chan will die at young age.

Yes or not and why?

I won't save his parents, I mean it sounds mean but knowing how the story ends, I think the world needs Naruto and Sasuke more than Minato and Kushina

Honestly if you think about it, doesn't Naruto bond with Sasuke better than anyone else? I'll save Sasuke. Naruto still turned out good without his parents.

I'm not sure how things would be if he'd had things rosy from a young age.

It just came to my mind; would KCM Naruto be Island level with jutsu or High 6-C? I remember there is a High 6-C calc for KN8 that's supposed to scale to Gyuki or something.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
So, that means that you don't have Six Paths Juice?

I see.

Would you rather marry Kushina or Sakura?
No, but I have God ki. That's right. Kurama > Beerus.

Both can be violent, so I can't say right now.

>Serious

I remember it, Kepekley said he made it and give him that result when making this blog, but never public it. You will have to ask him when he is back.

>Game

I extra see, I will see what will happen to you when somebody use PIS against you.

Well is either a puch or a chain is you know where.

Would you rather be an Otsutsuki or a Jinchuriki?

>Serious

Oh, yeah. Countdown to October 5th or thereabouts. :)

>Game

I have plot armor.

I just have to strive to bring out their 'dere' sides.

Ōtsutsuki for sure. Jinchuuriki are normally shunned and ostracized. From what we know about Ōtsutsuki currently, none of them go through suffering like jinchuuriki. I'd probably get to eat chakra fruits and live good. I'll also make sure to travel to space and bust some stars for the giggles.

>Serious

No joke, but he will hate us for all the work is wating for him.

>Game

No plot armor is enough in these days, just look bullet-chan and son kokun-kun.

Good luck with that.

Guau, I will start to call you "BFF, the Conqueror of Worlds".

Would you rather fight Hiruzen or Jiraiya?

oof

ummm probably Tsunade, while I could risk getting punched to death I highly doubt someone of her nature would use her full strength on a normal person.

While Tobirama isn't a bad person he didn't grow up in bloodshed time where fighting was a daily thing so me trying to lift him could be seen as a sneak attack and the next you know my throat has been slit with a kunai

Another noice move? Looks like someone knows how to dance.

Would you rather try to beat Rock Lee in a race or try to beat The Legendary Queen Of Gluttony in eat ramen?

Back