• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Boruto and Sarada

Honestly quick question. Why the hell is Boruto 8-C Large Building level? It says "should be equal to part 1 Naruto"

First of all, Boruto is not equals to part 1 Naruto unless we're talking about Chunnin exam Naruto in base mode or something, his rasengan is not even on the same level as Naruto's first rasengan against Kabuto and he CERTAINLY is not supersonic. His clones are genuine garbage too.

Boruto had to cheat in order to beat fodder in his chunnin exams, he was getting his ass kicked before he started cheating with his spider-man web shooter, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Second, we have base Naruto as "At least Wall level physically, small building level with Rasengan" so even if we stretch it and make Boruto equals to him, why would Boruto be Large building level? Because I refuse to believe anyone here thinks Boruto is 1 tailed Naruto tier.

I think that Boruto is at best room/small bulding level with rasengan and wall level with physical attacks, albeit he can use gentle fist which is really good for h2h combat.

As an add, kinda relevant.

Team Konohamaru

You do have a point. Perhaps his statistics should be placed as "Unknown" instead?

Boruto should be on the average genin level.

So Wall level and Room level with Rasengan should be reasonable.

I think wall/room is fine for him yeah. He's a genius as described but he doesn't start training until after the whole moon alien thing, so we'll just have to wait for the manga to go past that.

And honestly he doesn't seem to be a power type like Naruto, of course this is shonen jump and he'll end up shooting laser beams anytime soon but for now I think he's more about gentle fist and things like that, internal damage.

"Unknown. Likely Wall level" seems reasonable.

His Rasengan without being boosted is pathetically around tree branch level, but then again, it was a half-hearted throw.

I agree with the downgrade and proposed stats.

So, who wants to adjust the profile?

I'll do it, but first, what are the justifications I'll be adding for the proposed stats? Is "should be average genin level" acceptable?

I suppose so. It is better than nothing.

If we have nothing to scale by, I suppose that Unknown speed is best.

Thanks. Perhaps we should close this topic then?

Well, there's speed to discuss, possibly. I dunno.

I haven't read the Boruto manga that's supposedly taking over the movie as primary canon, from what I hear around the internet.

I have read a bit, but it does not seem very good.

Is it as bad as the art? Because if it is, I'm not touching it.

I'm still put off by Snapesuke.

Snape sasuke

Well, the story has barely had the time to start yet.

One small thing: doesnt Boruto's rasengan negate durability? That or him harming the fused Ootsutsuki is greater PIS and outlier than Trunks going toe to toe with black.

PaChi2 said:
One small thing: doesnt Boruto's rasengan negate durability? That or him harming the fused Ootsutsuki is greater PIS and outlier than Trunks going toe to toe with black.
Every possible rasengan does not negate durability, it's simply PIS.

Why should it be subsonic?

Also, can somebody adjust Sarada's page as well?

Beginning of series Sasuke is a genius and not your average genin, tho.

Kryptonian Supremacy said:
Beginning of series Sasuke is Large Building Level By Calculations, I would like to that Boruto scales to him.
But whatever.
Boruto can't use Katon...

@AidenBrook999 Well, what is the proof of the average genin being subsonic?

Also, I would appreciate if somebody could adjust Sarada as well.

Okay. If you wish, you can insert that into the Boruto and Sarada pages then.

Okay. Good catch. You can ask some calc group members to get the feat calculated.

I do not know. I think that she is likely considerably stronger than him. So, would "At least Building level" be appropriate for Sarada?

While now I have school things, this weakend I'll be free. I could try to calc that, but this would scale to that Technique only and maybe Boruto's rasengan

Okay. Thank you.

Btw: There is also a Post-Flashpoint Batman feat in the calculation request thread, that I would appreciate help with.

Back