• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto blocking Toneri's Moon-cutting extending sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not saying that gins bankai is necessariliy mach 500 hundred like he claimed (and perhapse lied about, he actualy said he lied to Aizen, and we don't know what he said to Aizen about it), only that it has an element of speed to it as it was specificaly addresed to have speed, toneri technique is more simmiliar to komamura's bankai, he summons a giant and the giant appears instantly, but the technicue itself doen't have an element of speed to it, toneri summens a giant energy sword, but it has no speed element, just because the move needs to make it appear as though it takes time doest necessarily means it does, its exectly why it falls under abuse of cunematic time, because its an ability activation, further more gins bankai doesn't activate by extending, it activates but he can choose whether or not to extend it, toneri's attack extends automatically, making itan ability activation.

also don't try to play the double standard card on me, i've suffered through more then enough double standars when doing calcs, mean while some verses just get by with them, the naruto verse benefits from the largest amounts of double standards with its off powerscaling.

also, mimhagi's feat was just recently calculated, thats the only reason it came up just now, meanwhile narutards all over the place bring long and forggotten topics that we have already dealt with and dissmised months ago.

and lastly, the part that you given in the movie doesn't even show toneri firing the damn thing, give me the entire clip from the moment it was fired to when naruto blocked/tanked/ dodged it or whatever, by the way if it is the first two, it doesn't relat neither to his reaction nor his speed.

Even if Naruto stood just 10 meters away from Toneri, that would make the necessary reflex speed into Mach 10131 divided by 10, which is not at all an upgrade.

well it kinda relates to his speed because because he raised his hand before the sword reached him.

Well, it seems like it was a bad idea to revive this topic. Thank you to NovaReaper for reminding me of the old discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back