• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it ok to make an Anime Profile for naruo that starts from the beginning of Shippuden all the way to the end of the Boruto anime?

Links composite shit comes from canon games with different versions .

Naruto only got manga bruh

There are completely new arcs in the anime that differ from the manga. Also there are quite a lot of movies as well. The storm series also have different events as well.

I agree with the composite profiles, if other verses can have them it should not be a problem for Naruto characters to have them too, the games and anime have their distinct arcs and canons, the anime even has its own listed canon arcs on top of this and there are extra novels too.

I think that we should try to only use composite profiles for characters with no clear true main canon and spanning several different types of series.

If a composite profile is almost identical to a mainstream one, and the only reason for featuring it is to get higher statistics, it should not be created.

I disagree with Composite Naruto for the same reason Composite Goku or Composite Ichigo aren't allowed. Naruto has one canon timeline and multiple non-canon adaptations and it's best to stick with the primary canon. Link is many different Links all of which originate from one canon, and there's other characters like Godzilla who have many different canons.

A character either has to have many versions from one canon, or many canons to qualify for composite. If there's one from one canon, but then multiple from multiple non-canons, than compositing canon and various non-canons together is ill advised.

The reason I bring up composite naruto is because of the multiple light novels that have been made. The Boruto Light Novels are written by kishimoto, and the Boruto anime is also, Ukyō Kodachi who writes the Boruto manga is also the story supervisor for the anime. Ichigo has no where near enough material compared to Naruto, and Goku has a bunch of different profiles for each source. If a composite profile is disagreed upon, then Naruto should have a Game and light novel Profile.

If the games have enough distinction from the original canon, such as feats on different levels or different abilities, and different enough story details, then a alternate profile for that game version can be made.

I believe there should be an anime "composite" for naruto that also accounts for the boruto anime as well. Considering the Boruto anime is it's own canon, and the naruto anime is as well, I think it should be fine to add an Anime profile for naruto.

Ok, so I think a better idea would be an anime profile for Naruto. Like Goku has for his manga and anime self, Naruot should have one that starts a the beginning of the Shippuden anime all the way to the Boruto anime.

I suppose that an anime profile might be an idea, yes, but we need more input first.

Do we use the naruto anime as tertiary canon? I would consider it strange to use the same feats for different canons and stuff.

And would this mean bleach, one piece, fairy tail etc. anime profiles also get made, given that they have filler as well?

Good question. I suppose that as long as the story is different enough, our rules allow such profiles to be created, but they would need accepted calculations of their own to scale from.

The bleach anime ended at the end of the fullbring arc so I'm not sure it would be able to have an anime profile, and if it did it would be an incomplete one. I'm sure the one piece anime will have plenty of material for one. Also maybe it should depend on how much filler a series has, the Naruto anime has about 43% filler episodes.

So, I just checked the Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail fiiler arc percentage, and Bleach has 45% filler, One Piece has 14%, and Fairy Tail has 25% filler.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The bleach anime ended at the end of the fullbring arc so I'm not sure it would be able to have an anime profile, and if it did it would be an incomplete one. I'm sure the one piece anime will have plenty of material for one. Also maybe it should depend on how much filler a series has, the Naruto anime has about 43% filler episodes.
I have to say....so? It has a different chain of events from the manga(Movies,Filler, Etc.) Why would it ending at the fullbring arc prevent it from having anime profiles? Especially since we already have several anime profiles.

A Naruto Anime Profile sounds super duper to me. Mainly because of the movies honestly. I don't know, I kinda want to represent their presence in the wiki somehow beyond possible movie exclusive character profiles.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
A Naruto Anime Profile sounds super duper to me. Mainly because of the movies honestly. I don't know, I kinda want to represent their presence in the wiki somehow beyond possible movie exclusive character profiles.
yeah we have some movie exclusive characters you can check out.

I know, I would just prefer something bigger. Kinda like Natsu getting most of the matches from Fairy Tail, it's more likely you'll see attention drawn to the main character.

Back