• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw Jigen was buffed in the anime, instead of just piercing Susanoo or Kurama Avatar he straight up blew them up.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Yeah that fight was so much better than the manga version and I'm glad Naruto used shadow clone spam much more effectively.

The OP says Jigen/Isshiki
Yeah so I guess we get to pick what version we want? I mean Ishiki in canon has the strength to wash both of them and
in Boruto: Sakura vs Shin, Sasuke vs Kinshiki, Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki, Konohamaru vs Jugo, Orochimaru vs Log, Team 7 vs Deepa, and more. Sorry for derailing. Ok, as for what I think, I think we should wait until the low 5-b stuff is done.
I was talking bout in Naruto I like the fights in Boruto

Yeah so I guess we get to pick what version we want? I mean Ishiki in canon has the strength to wash both of them and

I was talking bout in Naruto I like the fights in Boruto
Yeah but the votes for Naruto and Sasuke are based on their arsenal and hax not raw power.

Naruto fights>Boruto fights.

Are you tryna say obito vs Naruto and sasuke was a good fight 💀? All those fights after pain wasn’t all that good. There borderline trash.

Obito vs Kakashi is the only good fight after pain.

Momo vs Naruto and Sasuke claps all fights after pain so your argument doesn’t even make sense.
Wtf are you even on about Josh? When did I say any of that? I'm talking about how the absorption thing has never stood in the way of the characters and the fights having more Jutsu, variety, and abilities spliced into them, even though Naruto has faced numerous opponents with absorption before Momoshiki. He didn't exactly reinvent the wheel with that one.
I didn't speak to the quality of the fights themselves.

Granted, if you want my opinion on the matter, the Momoshiki fight only has good animation, art, and music going for it. Technically and visually speaking, it might just be the best fight in the series, or at least up there. In terms of story, character writing, stakes, emotional involvement, etc etc though? Don't make me laugh lol.

Naruto fights>Boruto fights.
Boruto isn’t over yet so I agree for now.
Yeah but the votes for Naruto and Sasuke are based on their arsenal and hax not raw power.
That’s cool I’m not gone argue today and with speed = it’s like 50/50
I'm talking about how the absorption thing has never stood in the way of the characters and the fights having more Jutsu, variety, and abilities spliced into them, even though Naruto has faced numerous opponents with absorption before Momoshiki.
did they use it as proficient as Momo and other people? No they didn’t. It was like they didn’t even have the damn ability

Wtf are you even on about Josh? When did I say any of that? I'm talking about how the absorption thing has never stood in the way of the characters and the fights having more Jutsu, variety, and abilities spliced into them, even though Naruto has faced numerous opponents with absorption before Momoshiki. He didn't exactly reinvent the wheel with that one.
It’s weirder nowadays to NOT fight someone who absorption. Nagato, Madara, Obito, Kaguya, Delta, Momoshiki. Only fodder ass characters like Itachi can’t do it.

Granted, if you want my opinion on the matter, the Momoshiki fight only has good animation, art, and music going for it. Technically and visually speaking, it might just be the best fight in the series, or at least up there. In terms of story, character writing, stakes, emotional involvement, etc etc though? Don't make me laugh lol.
not even sure why this is being Discussed on a VS thread.
writing quality doesn't = character abilities in a fight

did they use it as proficient as Momo and other people? No they didn’t. It was like they didn’t even have the damn ability
No, it was more like they had other moves to show off, and Kishi cared more about showing those off and making the fights more varied and dynamic, instead of the stale boring mess we have now.
But alas, I suppose it just depends on what one values in a fight. This is just my opinion after all, nothing objective.

No...it was a great way to finish Boruto's character arc in the exams.
Boruto isn’t over yet so I agree for now.

That’s cool I’m not gone argue today and with speed = it’s like 50/50

I mean War Arc fights also>Boruto fights on average

Idk about that. Pretty sure his AP is too great for them to deal with still.

this is true sometimes
best fight in Boruto writing-wise isnt even one of the major event fights anyway.
which is?

No, it was more like they had other moves to show off, and Kishi cared more about showing those off and making the fights more varied and dynamic, instead of the stale boring mess we have now.
But alas, I suppose it just depends on what one values in a fight. This is just my opinion after all, nothing objective
Yes we are arguing something subjective. But it’s also clear PIS that the opponents didn’t use the absorption or do you think they are just dumb?

not even sure why this is being Discussed on a VS thread.
Bc the vs match is stupid. And I’d rather just talk about writing with my bud
I mean War Arc fights also>Boruto fights on average
i don’t think so. War fights were pretty stupid imo.
No...it was a great way to finish Boruto's character arc in the exams.
This is true
Oh well, I guess that might've hit home more for me if I gave a shit about Boruto as a character lol.
you’ll understand his character soon. He’s going to have one of the best character arcs ever.

Considering y’all can’t even spot the greatness that is Future Boruto I doubt y’all even realize the greatness of the characters I mentioned 🤔

Yes Ishiki wins this by ap advantage and skill advantage.
I think Naruto and Sasuke take it with their Hax. Just because Sasuke doesn't use Genjutsu anymore because of Plot Shenanigans doesn't change the fact that he's pretty much the best damn Genjutsu User in the series now + Isshiki doesn't have any Mindhax Resistance Feats, so....

Ok? Idgaf bout what u think count my vote it’s a fair win con.

Or do you think this is a stomp and should be closed

Oh well, I guess that might've hit home more for me if I gave a shit about Boruto as a character lol.
I mean...not caring about a character doesn't mean their arc wasn't done well.
Yes we are arguing something subjective. But it’s also clear PIS that the opponents didn’t use the absorption or do you think they are just dumb?

Bc the vs match is stupid. And I’d rather just talk about writing with my bud

i don’t think so. War fights were pretty stupid imo.

This is true

you’ll understand his character soon. He’s going to have one of the best character arcs ever.
There is some PIS in just about every fight in Naruto, because there's always gonna be at least one ability that the writer forgot about that could turn the tides, doesn't mean it's not a good fight though.

It's stupid considering the actual scaling of Adult Naruto>>>>>Teen Naruto, but the fact that they're considered equal on the site makes it at least a little bit interesting.

Eh. I can't think of any fight there that I actively disliked, just some that I cared less for than others. Especially after the fodder reanimations were dealt with, the battles after that were really cool.

Ayyy someone who agrees!

Well maybe not ever but his arc is already going well
Naruto fans: Momoshiki sucks!
Also Naruto fans when Borushiki appeared:
tenor.gif
ngl I like Momoshiki. He's pretty threatening for most of the arc and his designs are awesome and his fighting style in the anime is really great. Just him being beaten by the five kage diminished his presence somewhat.
I think Naruto and Sasuke take it with their Hax. Just because Sasuke doesn't use Genjutsu anymore because of Plot Shenanigans doesn't change the fact that he's pretty much the best damn Genjutsu User in the series now + Isshiki doesn't have any Mindhax Resistance Feats, so....
Who would win Kurenai or Isshiki speed equalized?

Who would win Kurenai or Isshiki speed equalized?

I see what you're trying to do here, but based on how VSB works Kurenai has a legitimate wincon since Isshiki currently has no Mindhax Resistance on his Profile.

You can make fun of it as much as you want but that's how VSB works. Is it stupid? Abso-*******-lutely. Is it a Valid wincon until they have Mindhax Resistance? Yes.

Back