• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Isshiki slaps before Sasuke even thinks of using genjutsu...but whatever
I mean he's Bloodlusted, why wouldn't he attempt it at least once near the start? Especially since that's kind of how he started his fight with Naruto by Genjutsu Chibaku Tensei Combo'ing the Bijū for his own use.

Heresy is liking the terrible copy of DS1 called Dark Souls 3
You can't actually be serious. Dark Souls 2 is ******* Broken Mess of a game that has shitty controls, shitty enemy placement, re uses bosses in terrible places as normal enemies, unfair traps and shit, the most broken healing system I've ever ******* seen in a game, etc.

Now can we get back on ******* topic please?

You can't actually be serious. Dark Souls 2 is ******* Broken Mess of a game that has shitty controls, shitty enemy placement, re uses bosses in terrible places as normal enemies, unfair traps and shit, the most broken healing system I've ever ******* seen in a game, etc.

Take this to my wall and let the truth be said.

It seems too weird for Isshiki to not have genjutsu resistance since Sasuke, a genius, never even tried to do it. If we go with stupid plot nerf, then Isshiki loses to genjutsu. Or if we go with the more rational route, then Isshiki stomps.

It seems too weird for Isshiki to not have genjutsu resistance since Sasuke, a genius, never even tried to do it. If we go with stupid plot nerf, then Isshiki loses to genjutsu. Or if we go with the more rational route, then Isshiki stomps.
Give me Isshiki being unaffected by Genjutsu, otherwise it's valid.

Maybe Isshiki with that eye of his gives some sort of dojutsu resistance but again, it's simply rationalization. It's a shame we never got to see Sasuke try to put Pain under genjutsu and show us if having stronger eyes gives automatic resistance but oh well.

Maybe Isshiki with that eye of his gives some sort of dojutsu resistance but again, it's simply rationalization. It's a shame we never got to see Sasuke try to put Pain under genjutsu and show us if having stronger eyes gives automatic resistance but oh well.
Pain was put under Genjutsu by Jiraiya. In fact, Frog Song is literally stated in the Databooks to be the Strongest Genjutsu (aside from Infinite Tsukuyomi obviously).

Pain was put under Genjutsu by Jiraiya. In fact, Frog Song is literally stated in the Databooks to be the Strongest Genjutsu (aside from Infinite Tsukuyomi obviously).
The only thing is that it was more sound based instead of coming from some sort of eye, idk if they're comparable when it comes to deciding if having stronger eye(s) gives automatic resistance.

The only thing is that it was more sound based instead of coming from some sort of eye, idk if they're comparable when it comes to deciding if having stronger eye(s) gives automatic resistance.
It's still ******* Genjutsu though, so the whole "All Doujutsu can see through Genjutsu" argument is bullshit anyways.

Uh are you mad or something? I'm not claiming anything, I'm just discussing.
A little bit yeah because I've had to deal with a lot of Bullshit on this Thread when Madara vs Isshiki got added, so why are people trying to jump on me for making this?

A little bit yeah because I've had to deal with a lot of Bullshit on this Thread when Madara vs Isshiki got added, so why are people trying to jump on me for making this?
Idk who jumping on you but I'm not. So anyway, yeah Pain still got put under genjutsu even though he had some of the best eyes in the series. So I'm not saying "All Doujutsu can see through Genjutsu", I'm saying Stronger Doujutsu (MS for example) resists weaker Doujutsu (regular Sharingan). So it all comes down to figuring out if Isshiki's eye is stronger than adult Sasuke's eyes which is probably too inconclusive maybe.

Yeah, I don't think Isshiki's Doujutsu was ever implied to resist Doujutsu or that it has any correlation with the Rinnegan either.

Wow that game must be BAD.
It's absolutely stupid, but that's what we have to work with. Either way, this match is fair because both sides have a Wincon.
I mean...my crt is being discussed as we speak.

It doesn't. Itachi got put under genjutsu by 3 tomoe Sasuke, Itachi put EMS Sasuke under genjutsu to break him out of Tayuya's genjutsu, Kotoamatsukami was gonna be used on EMS Sasuke, etc.
It's still ******* Genjutsu though, so the whole "All Doujutsu can see through Genjutsu" argument is bullshit anyways.
Not all, but it has greater resistance than regular eyes.

Oh I just realized a debunk given about Amenotojikara was wrong. I at first thought this feat showed Sasuke can teleport objects anywhere
Naruto Chapter 674 Page 8

But it turns out he just swapped places with his sword and Madara ran into that. But I realized that Sasuke's instead able to teleport PEOPLE anywhere. Right here he does it.
Naruto Chapter 674 Page 11

Naruto Chapter 674 Page 12

And then again here
Naruto Chapter 682 Page 8

And unless I'm missing something, theoretically Sasuke could stick his sword out and teleport Isshiki to it with his head meeting the sword. So hey, Naruto and Sasuke actually have a plausible wincon (unlike genjutsu...). Still not gonna happen since it's not in character but it's something.

Naruto can actually solo with Isshiki. Naruto has a Special sense,I think Naruto can sense the mini-figure of Isshiki and is able to sense danger and easily dodge attacks. Naruto has as much chakras as ten tails.He can spam ultra big ball rasengan.Isshiki will not be able to absorb the chakra and is attacked by Naruto during that time.

Naruto can actually solo with Isshiki. Naruto has a Special sense,I think Naruto can sense the mini-figure of Isshiki and is able to sense danger and easily dodge attacks. Naruto has as much chakras as ten tails.He can spam ultra big ball rasengan.Isshiki will not be able to absorb the chakra and is attacked by Naruto during that time.
Who says he can't absorb the chakra? Besides, he doesn't need to shrink, he can just AP stomp with his casual Low 5-B power. He can also tank any of their 5-C attacks.

Who says he can't absorb the chakra? Besides, he doesn't need to shrink, he can just AP stomp with his casual Low 5-B power. He can also tank any of their 5-C attacks.
He couldn't absorb all the chakras, he needed time.,at that moment Naruto easily attacked him.How Isshiki can attack Naruto?, Naruto can dodge easily with his special sense.

Back