• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He couldn't absorb all the chakras, he needed time.,at that moment Naruto easily attacked him.How Isshiki can attack Naruto?, Naruto can dodge easily with his special sense.
Wdym?

His special sense didn't help against Jigen/Isshiki hitting him. Even Karma Jigen, who's rated as equal to Naruto in speed.

Naruto can actually solo with Isshiki. Naruto has a Special sense,I think Naruto can sense the mini-figure of Isshiki and is able to sense danger and easily dodge attacks. Naruto has as much chakras as ten tails.He can spam ultra big ball rasengan.Isshiki will not be able to absorb the chakra and is attacked by Naruto during that time.
Literally confirmed in the latest chapter that Otsutsukis null sensory abilities

Isshiki’s durability in partial otsutski form is 4 times the Ap of each of them. The only way they can win is with the seals. However, they would never catch him with the seals because isshiki can just shrink anytime they try it while all it takes for him to win is to put rods in their brains. Easy stomp for him

If we take out the plot and actually use all of their stuff, even Boruto Naruto and Sasuke could win

Take Shinra Tensei for example, perfect to counter Isshiki's attacks, never used

How about Rinnegan's Soul Hax ? Nope

Thousands of clones ? Nah

All of those amps via Bijus ? Nah

Rinnegan Genjutsu ? Nah

Freaking Gudoudamas (assuming he still have them) ? Why ? Rasengan all the way

If we take out the plot and actually use all of their stuff, even Boruto Naruto and Sasuke could win

Take Shinra Tensei for example, perfect to counter Isshiki's attacks, never used

Rinnegan Genjutsu ? Nah

"Even" Boruto Naruto and Sasuke? You know even the profiles accept Adult Naruto and Sasuke as stronger than their teen selves now right?

Sasuke needs to react to use Shinra Tensei.

Not useful, he's not grabbing onto Isshiki in a million years.

Was not useful
Animated GIF

Not sure what u mean by all those amps. He uses SPSM if that's what you mean. If you're talking about the individual Bijuu abilities like lava style and boil release, the only ones among those that would be helpful is boil release since everything else will be absorbed. Him not using boil release is one valid complaint, but it's probably not gonna make up for the massive AP gap.

I doubt genjutsu would work on an Otsutsuki. It's also stated they literally can't win against him, meaning nothing they do could take him down, which would include genjutsu.
BR_51_015.jpg

He doesn't have TSO anymore.

Rinnegan Genjutsu ? Nah

Shinra tensei can be overpowered. So can the soul hax. Naruto did use thousands of clones, jigen waved his hands and they all turned to air(lmao) u would have to prove that isshiki’s do jutsu is inferior. Gudoudamas can be shrunk or absorbed. Amps via bijuu aren’t enough to make a difference

E
"Even" Boruto Naruto and Sasuke? You know even the profiles accept Adult Naruto and Sasuke as stronger than their teen selves now right?

Was not useful
Animated GIF

Not sure what u mean by all those amps. He uses SPSM if that's what you mean. If you're talking about the individual Bijuu abilities like lava style and boil release, the only ones among those that would be helpful is boil release since everything else will be absorbed. Him not using boil release is one valid complaint, but it's probably not gonna make up for the massive AP gap.

I doubt genjutsu would work on an Otsutsuki. It's also stated they literally can't win against him, meaning nothing they do could take him down, which would include genjutsu.
BR_51_015.jpg

Even if he had tso, Jigen would shrink or absorb it then use daikokuten to send it back😭

"Even" Boruto Naruto and Sasuke? You know even the profiles accept Adult Naruto and Sasuke as stronger than their teen selves now right ?

I'm aware, I said "even" because here it's Shippuden and because they were defeated in the actual show by Isshiki himself

And he reacted to him, the Shinra Tensei would also be useful redirecting Isshiki's blades, not very useful to attack him directly, however

Very unlikely yeah, I was focusing on the fact that if he managed to grab him, it would work. It would've being nice to see Sasuke at least considering a plan

Was not useful

In the anime he indeed used, but in tha manga it was far less. Dunno which we are using

Him not using boil release is one valid complaint, but it's probably not gonna make up for the massive AP gap.

Precisely Boil Release, may not work in the end, but at least seeing them try it would've be better

Was that ever stated ? I really hopes so, because it pains me to see such a useful and powerful skill being literally ignored

I'm aware, I said "even" because here it's Shippuden and because they were defeated in the actual show by Isshiki himself

And he reacted to him, the Shinra Tensei would also be useful redirecting Isshiki's blades, not very useful to attack him directly, however

Very unlikely yeah, I was focusing on the fact that if he managed to grab him, it would work. It would've being nice to see Sasuke at least considering a plan

In the anime he indeed used, but in tha manga it was far less. Dunno which we are using

Precisely Boil Release, may not work in the end, but at least seeing them try it would've be better

Was that ever stated ? I really hopes so, because it pains me to see such a useful and powerful skill being literally ignored
I'm confused. Your wording makes it seem like you're saying the teen versions have a higher chancew of winning, yet now you're saying otherwise?

When did he react again?

Sure I guess, but he probably didn't consider it because it would be harder to do than many other things in their arsenal.

Fair enough, but honestly when has clone spam ever been useful in overwhelming an enemy besides Mizuki and Gaara?

Fair enough.

Pretty sure he used them up in the VOTE fight.

U have no proof that shinra tensei can overpower his blades. Isshiki could probably just absorb it or shrink it. Sasuke also says he can barely track it so… boil release has only ever been shown to send an off guard kaguya flying nothing more. As for tso I would like them to bring it back but it would just get absorbed or shrunk

I see what you're trying to do here, but based on how VSB works Kurenai has a legitimate wincon since Isshiki currently has no Mindhax Resistance on his Profile.
That’s called appeal to authority and the premise of that argument is actually stupid lol.

Jigen solos btw

That’s called appeal to authority and the premise of that argument is actually stupid lol.

Jigen solos btw
I already acknowledged that it's stupid but that's how the site works. Unless he has the Resistance on his Profile, then it's a legitimate Wincon for Kurenai. You can't use what isn't accepted on the Profiles here, it's against the rules.

Back